wat r patches?

Behlol

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
if i`m having a complete cricket game then is patch required?if required then how can it be used and will it change in the game? :rolleyes:

Yeah. The best selection is available on cricket2002.tk but there are also some here. Check out C2002 Online and also the C2002 forum on the site.

An official patch is released by the producers of the software which aims to do things like fix bugs. The patches made by people on this site are more to enhance your gaming experience such as by fixing EA's bugs, adding graphics into the program, enhancing your gameplay (making the game harder/easier), adding different sounds to the program, etc. If you find yourself getting bored with the game, simply patch it up!

sohummisra said:
An official patch is released by the producers of the software which aims to do things like fix bugs.

I think 'aims' is quite a strong word...

Most patches for c2k2 are gfx ones although there are ones like the County Patch (by me, Andrew + others), the SA/Aus/NZ domestic patch (by Gilly) and the Indian domestic patch (by Iniyan).

first they were having the old problem of player names not changing. I was impressed that I actually managed to remember the solution. Got a reponse to that congratulating us on the patch.

andrew you dont visit sportplanet that often these days?
it use to be one of my favirote site's.

fardin said:
andrew you dont visit sportplanet that often these days?
it use to be one of my favirote site's.

If by sportplanet you mean cricket2002.tk the forum has been down for the past month.

Users who are viewing this thread