NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Cricket Australia has really lost it. Shane Watson is an impact player, and even we, Indians, love him a lot. Four players axed for not presenting a stupid presentation???? That too on such an important tour??? They could have fined them or something, but axing them like this is just humiliating them. No wonder Watson decided to go back and rather be with his wife.

He was leaving for the arrival of his baby . Yeah but angad is right , the likes of Pattinson who I believe is the highest wicket taker for Auz this tour is axed is bad . Johnson never got a chance to prove himself . Khawaja being a sub continent boy could have batted instead of Hughes . Out of the lows by the ACB this there next to the bottom :( :facepalm .

It's a clever PR stunt, nothing more. Public calls for selectors' and Arthur's heads, either they give in eventually, or they resign and Watson comes back that way. The former is far more likely.

I will wait until the next Shane Watson press conference before I make any judgement here. More facts need to be known, and at the moment it's all guesswork.

waiting for shane warne to pipe up and go "load of rubbish, team management's not rocket science, just get the beers in."

Oh god, yes, the chorus from the 'holier than thou' ex-players is dreadful. 'Not in my day' type stuff. Being an Aussie fan today is torture for having to read this stuff - might go on an internet free holiday until the Test starts. And then watch it on mute...:p

This decision to sack the four must rate amongst one of the top methods of "how to screw team morale in a simple way"..

Never seriously understood why you need a coach in the game of cricket.

On the one hand the whole thing seems way too public and way too stupid due to triviality, they missed a presentation so they should be disciplined but this is OTT.

But I suspect there may be psychology at play, see what the four are made of and send out a message to other players. It could be a masterstroke even if it seems pathetic on face value. I mean if England start dissing the aussies don't you think it would produce a reaction? Was it Greig who came out with a line about making the windies grovel...........................?

Users who are viewing this thread