Way u cheated

Paddydeman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I hope u ppl will find this thread funny and intresting. Well just post the ways u cheated in your exams ( don't say u never cheated :D ) and also the intresting incidents related with it. Well i don't cheat a lot but sometimes when i cheat i used to go outside the class in between exam for water and discuss my papers with my friends :D . Andrew plz post urs also :lol: . And yes i hope this thread doesn't violate any rules and if this does then delete this thread.

who needs to cheat...

i got my gcse`s , a level and degree without cheating at all ?

:( i have to b honest ,i cheated once in 6th std and was caught too

i had to repeat the class

This wasn't an exam, more of a test in Science. For the multiple choice questions me and my mate sat next to each other, and he borrowed my calculator. When he has finished or I have finished the multiple choice, we put in the calculator: 1.A 2.C 3.D etc. or if we didn't know a question we put 1.- 2.- 3.- etc. then handed the calculator to each other. we never got caught, what a genius plan :lol:

Originally posted by squiz@Mar 1 2004, 12:18 PM
This wasn't an exam, more of a test in Science. For the multiple choice questions me and my mate sat next to each other, and he borrowed my calculator. When he has finished or I have finished the multiple choice, we put in the calculator: 1.A 2.C 3.D etc. or if we didn't know a question we put 1.- 2.- 3.- etc. then handed the calculator to each other. we never got caught, what a genius plan :lol:
:D we never allowed to wear a wztch which has calculator :lol:

it is tuff in india

Inever tried cheating in majot exams but I have tried it in minor class tests.
I never really used any fancy methods but just peeping at neighbours work.But the problem is I very rarely suceeded.I am pretty bad at this thing.
sunilojha84 in our school during exams u are even not suppose to turn around leave alone going out of the class.

Even i m talking bout class tests not main exams coz in main exams u don't even have time to cheat.And Andrew i think u r a great follower of Gandhiji.Who never done or tried to do a single wrong thing in his life. :mellow:

Originally posted by squiz@Mar 1 2004, 03:46 PM
any1 who cheats in exams are lovely idiots
:( u can call me a idoit cuz i cheated in the final exams ,i was foolish too ,cuz i would have easily get passed with grace marks in maths,

but i cheated and got caught and paid the price,repeated the class ,

my advice to anyone would be ,it is better to fail then to pass with cheating,

I am not telling it just for it.
I have never cheated in exams.

Originally posted by sunilojha84@Mar 1 2004, 03:32 PM
Even i m talking bout class tests not main exams coz in main exams u don't even have time to cheat.And Andrew i think u r a great follower of Gandhiji.Who never done or tried to do a single wrong thing in his life.? :mellow:
actually Gandhiji experimented with meat as a boy. he was persuaded by a muslim friend to try it because they thought it was becuase of meat eating the English were big and strong and thus able to conquer all of India.

Originally posted by slade+Mar 2 2004, 12:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(slade @ Mar 2 2004, 12:19 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sunilojha84
@Mar 1 2004, 03:32 PM
Even i m talking bout class tests not main exams coz in main exams u don't even have time to cheat.And Andrew i think u r a great follower of Gandhiji.Who never done or tried to do a single wrong thing in his life.? :mellow:
actually Gandhiji experimented with meat as a boy. he was persuaded by a muslim friend to try it because they thought it was becuase of meat eating the English were big and strong and thus able to conquer all of India. [/b]
Thus Gandhiji quoted: Freddom is not freedom if it does not have the freedom to make mistakes. He learned from his mistakes, that is what is important....

and andrew isnt really like gandhi when he calls someone a moron...lol...

i never have and never will

The most genius cheating plan ever was in my 10th grade world history class. Our teacher was an old senile man, didn't know anything of what was going on.

We would either have our books or notes out under our desks or a friend and i devised a cheating system composed of different hand signals. Worked on almost every test we took

The best was when we had partners for a test and so we had to discuss answers with our partners. well on purpose, i would discuss the wrong answers to get the group in front of me to put down the wrong answers, and boy did it ever work :lol:

The class was a joke, we only "cheated" because we were lazy

Users who are viewing this thread