Way u cheated

We used to write answers on rubbers and threw them to our friends ... :lol:
but it was in tests i was too scared to cheat in exams

Originally posted by pal@Mar 2 2004, 08:37 AM
Thus Gandhiji quoted: Freddom is not freedom.....
Of course Freddom is not freedom, they are 2 totally dif words :lol:

You cheat,

You get caught,

You Fail. Simple.

IT'S YOUR OWN RISK!

That's why I was too scared to cheat in main exams.
I was actually always scared about cheating and that's why I was never good at that art.

Originally posted by nikhilverma@Mar 2 2004, 07:14 AM
We used to write answers on rubbers and threw them to our friends ... :lol:
but it was in tests i was too scared to cheat in exams
Same here.

I had said that I do not cheat in tests/exams,but I cheat in Comp,games-I use cheat codes. :P

mooo! u guys r good....lol...i never thought of these but in cananada they r strict, u cant share erasers so there goes that plan...the teachers here arent stupid or stupid enough to give a partner test :lol:

same in US. No Sharing nothin. But kids cheat anyway. Teachers may be smart here to not allow sharing, but a lotta teachers are stupid enough to become engrossed in some other work or just step out the door to talk to someone! btw I have cheated in my physics class. I get all the calculations right, but the multiple choice about the concepts, i always bomb it.

Phew today was my English - II exam and it went well and i didn't cheat....

Here is my Dumb woof! Story on the time I first cheated.

I cheated on my SAT test, couple of years ago in my junior year of high school. As most of you know SAT is basically a College Entrance Exam. I was so scared that I might not get a good score to get into my dream college, I decided to cheat. SAT test are normally at 7AM to 10 AM. I was sitting next to my good friend who is really smart. She was also in my English Class. SAT has 2 sections Math and English. Well Anyways I looked at her test for English Section and copied most of her answers knowing she is smarter than me in English so I can look at her English and do the Math Section all by myself. After finishing the test I started to talk with her about how her test went, she said she did really good in English. I was so happy that I bought all my friends lunch and spent over $100 and while eating lunch after the test, I found out that there were 5 versions of the test and I copied off the wrong version. This basically meant I was screwed big time. But I still ended up getting 1050 out of 1600. 750 in match and 300 in English.
My Parents were so pissed off that they didn?t allow me do anything for 4 months until the next test. I had to sit in my room and study. They made me spend extra $800 for Kaplan SAT class to get better scores so I could get into Boston University. Anyways I got 1310 on my 2nd try on SAT test. 720 Math and 590 English. Oh I did get into BU.

Not only did I pay $100 for lunch. $60 for 2 SAT Test and $800 for Kaplan Class. Basically I spent over $1000 for nothing.

Originally posted by nikhilverma@Mar 4 2004, 02:54 AM
See .. the evil effects of cheating :D
It ended up aiight though, pretty funny story Satup :lol: :lol:

Cheating
Well look at it this way. If you cheat you could get caught. You will fail.

Its not worth it. Unless you have got nothing to loose(if you usually fail).

Users who are viewing this thread