Welcome to the newest member of the Big Ant Team

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am little late but Congratulations Matt. Best of Luck for more tags and blames. :)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Going to take a while before I'm up to speed on everything, but very happy to be there.

So many more asses for me to kiss, so little time...

...so who do I have to blow to get some sound-design work @Ross?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
If you're thinking I'm about to give the inside story, remember that for me now, Ross reading the forums equals my boss reading them.

Rest assured, Planet Cricket... I'm uninhibited by the machinations of the "the man" and as always, I'll be here to give you the inside story, the outside story as well as the inbetween story and seek truth, justice and the cricketing way for PlanetCricket. I'm not the hero you wanted, but I'm hero you need right now...

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Late to the party, congratulations Matt! :cheers

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I feel like everyone at PC.whateveritisnow either works for Big Ant or is on the staff now. ...I'm like a rare breed of non-affiliated poster. That's not to say I won't be easily bought for either side. Nicolas Cage signature on a Con-Air DVD and I'm anyones...

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So many more asses for me to kiss, so little time...

...so who do I have to blow to get some sound-design work @Ross?

As long as everyone was OK to pay double for their game so that we could afford you it'd be all cool. Run a poll :)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Hey, as I said if you wanted me on the cover, it'd cost you... but just to sell out, I'd be arguably cheaper than @MattW ...and handsomer.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I hope @MattW's 3 month review starts with @Ross sitting him down, opening with the line; "Matt, we'll begin by talking about your taste for vegetarian Indian food... For reasons..."

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
....you got an "off day" dammit.

Edit: @Ross I just played one of your @BigAntStudios staff in an online match. For purposes of not being a tattle-tale I won't mention which staff member but he lost horribly and blamed the fact that he has to play the game all day as an excuse for poor performance. In the interests of maintaining a quality product I think you need to look deeply into this sub-par online performance by this unnamed staff member, who's name shall not be named.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Edit: @Ross I just played one of your @BigAntStudios staff in an online match. For purposes of not being a tattle-tale I won't mention which staff member but he lost horribly and blamed the fact that he has to play the game all day as an excuse for poor performance. In the interests of maintaining a quality product I think you need to look deeply into this sub-par online performance by this unnamed staff member, who's name shall not be named.
I would expect that if anyone who met that description was around to reply, they would identify it as part of Big Ant's customer service of letting players enjoy things - like victories in online cricket games - that they wouldn't otherwise achieve based on their own talents.

Users who are viewing this thread