West Indies screen shots...

Windies

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can someone post some screen shots of the west indies in 2004. I want to see if they got the uniforms right!!

Originally posted by barmyarmy
Here's the kit front:

Hey Colin, hows the GOB editor taking shape? Any luck with replacing graphics files in the GOB yet?

Here's the latest:

Just a note to say sorry for the delay to the next version of the editor. Expect it within a couple of days. Just adding user interface and error handling now.

Note to all people hoping to create kits for the game:

They MUST be 256 color bitmaps (adaptive palette or otherwise) and you will need to flip them upside down as shown below. This is purely to do with difference in bitmap storage and the stupid file format used by HB Studios. I think you'll agree it's a small price to pay for knocking a day or so off development time.......

post-8-1073696425.jpg

Originally posted by Windies
Can someone post some screen shots of the west indies in 2004. I want to see if they got the uniforms right!!

I'm sorry, as a fellow West Indies I regret to inform you that they are not right, it would really be illegal for them to get it right as they have only received full licenses for SAF, ENG, NZ & AUS so they can't use Cable & Wireless' logo, etc. But it's close, in a way.

But don't worry, as I have for BLC and C2002 I will make both ODI kits (brown and yellow & maroon and green)

Users who are viewing this thread