What are your 50 over scores

ricky1988

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am batting against the aussies and i got 353 all out after 46 overs. Im now gonna bowl for 50 overs

I started bowling at the Aussies and Harmy opened with Flintoff.

Harmy kept it tight with 12 off 5 overs. Freddy a little worse at 24 off 5.

Then it went pretty pear shaped. Gough and Anderson came on and the Aussies belted them around. Anderson got Hayden out for 41 caught behind.

At this point I decide to attack Ponting. Bad idea.

Ponting reached his 50 in 23 balls.

Needless to say I was on the verge of tears when they hit 200 in the 28th over. It was then that I decided enough was enough before I damaged anything nearby.

I'll try again once calm.

not bad. enjoyable for the full 50? or did u get bored.
how was the crowd did it change durin different parts of the match, like if u were goin awesome did they recognise it? quiter in middle overs?

ENGLAND 45.4 Overs 353
P Collingwood 68 J Gillespie 3-39
A Giles 64 I Harvey 2-32
G Jones 57 G McGrath 2-65

AUSTRAILIA 50 Overs 259-2
A Gilchrist 121 P Collingwood 1-52
M Hayden 83 A Giles 1-68
R Ponting 31*

I was England
As you can see i had a bit of trouble taking wickets but whenever i attacked ether Ponting or Gilchrist just keep smashing 4's and 6's. So i went defensive and packed out the boundry, the computer was then happy to take mostly singles with the odd 4.

This game is great and cant wait for the full release, cant wait to play a test match.

Benny said:
not bad. enjoyable for the full 50? or did u get bored.
how was the crowd did it change durin different parts of the match, like if u were goin awesome did they recognise it? quiter in middle overs?

Well it was only boring near the end when i knew i had won, i didnt have the sound on because theres no commentry so i didnt notice the crowd

Twenty overs match me Australia 128 all out CPU West Indies 58/4, I wish they had a better run chasing AI, though I must say I am pretty agressive, I had no fielders no the on side and was continuosly bowling the perfect line and length just outside off stump, Lara scored just 6, caught at third man, by the way I am impresed by the speed of the game like it - its a bit fast and thats for good who wanna wait after every ball and see some stupid animations unless UR an EA fanboi :)

Another update 20 overs match Australi vs WI

Australia 220/4 M Hayden 148*

West Indies 47/8 R Powell 12 Hogg 3/12

Last edited:
i tried playin a 50 over game last night and i guess i wasnt really that into it so i got to 16 overs with a score of 68/3 and then just turned it off n decided to watch american psycho instead. im really lookin forward to playin the complete game with comentary, full animations etc.

Huh, has the game been released or am I missing something, also, can you save after the over if it is the real game.

Way to easy to score. I was like 118/0 after 10 overs. Glen Mcgrath had bowled 7 overs for 97 runs alone. I was playing a 50 over match. I could have easily scored 500 runs, but I got tired and started smashing everything. I was bowled out for in 28 overs for a score of 260. I got bored and quit the game. I do like how the AI changes the field accordingly but its just too easy to slog all match.

I bowled first as Aus vs WI

They got 278/7 in 50 overs with gayle 115* but i got 3/41 with kaprowicz and bowled a fast inswinging yorker by lee to uproot the stumps of Browne.

I reached the score in 22 overs with 5 wickets in hand and Gilchrist scoring 120,Maryn72,Symonds54

here are the screens

Attachments

• cricket 2005-07-12 16-26-32-59.JPG
    cricket 2005-07-12 16-26-32-59.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 260
I managed to get 521 all out off 41 overs with Australia, and bowled England all out for 180 off 47 overs, took 4 wickets in 4 balls with Gillespie, all tailenders.

It does seem far too easy to score runs, but hopefully this will be changed in the final version.

mndl632 said:
I managed to get 521 all out off 41 overs with Australia, and bowled England all out for 180 off 47 overs, took 4 wickets in 4 balls with Gillespie, all tailenders.

It does seem far too easy to score runs, but hopefully this will be changed in the final version.

Yes, you are right about batting, timming the ball is quite easy hopefully in different pitch condition the timming will be much difficult and there will be more miss hits. I don't like smashing sixers but even without it I can score, unless computer gets me out.

Btw, how do tailenders bat. DO they give their wickets more easily than top order batsmen.

Twenty overs-178
Gilchrist-83-32 balls
Gayle 2-80

Tailenders have limited shots that more often than not get the edge. They swing for the ball and it looks scrappy like tailenders in real life, also timing is worse than top order batsmen. It's very realistic

Hassan how did you bowl first, I always have to bat?

Last edited:
Well try being england or windies against austrailia i think it is a bit harder

Users who are viewing this thread