What are your 50 over scores

aprofromindia said:
Padz try not to move the batsman and score as many runs :)
thats a very good point made by aprofromindia....if u dont move your batsman its not that easy to score runs and its much more realistic then as in real life we rly cant move the batsman around the crease...anyway guys take care

cheers

I'm putting in a bid for best bowling figures. This was the first time I played the 50 over game. Harmison 7/21 off 10.

Attachments

• blicpic.jpg
    blicpic.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 77
This score was done mostly with staying in the same place, only moved when the ball was pitched up madly wide, not near enough 900 though :(

Attachments

• best.JPG
    best.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 73
my first time at 50 overs

I'm bowling first

annoyed by the centry as without that I would have bowled them out very low score

Flintoff hat trick for wickets 7,8,9

Froztos said:
This score was done mostly with staying in the same place, only moved when the ball was pitched up madly wide, not near enough 900 though :(

lol.....dude nice 1

i can only manage to score 140 all out in 50 overs and 100 in 20 overs. can someone give me any tips with batting!

When you say all out, how many overs did it take?

Froztos

Froztos said:
WTF u must have really blasted sixes and fours..

If I remember correctly, I hit a total of 10sixes (excluding no-balls) in the first 40overs, but yeah, plenty of 2's/3's and 4's

i love the foot marks in the game!!

io gt 72 runs with aussie and all out!!

if it was ps2 then it would have made a difference :p

my timing was really off today, but a good match anyway. I was Australia vs England in a 50 over match. England made 237 all out, the highlight being mcgrath uprooting Strauss's offstump with a wonderful length ball.
I started off horribly with 13-3. Gough and Harmison were menacing as ever for 12 overs, and after 15 overs i was 60-5. Then Clarke came in to join Gilchrist and the pair put on about 90, Clarke scoring 55.
It was around 145-6 and the tail to give Gilchrist company, and he decided to obliterate the English attack, taking 22 off Giles, then 14 off Flintoff (bowlers were changed immediately, good stuff). Unfortunately He got out with the score 220-9 (Gilchrist made 108 off 92), leaving Mcgrath and Gillespie to finish the match off. Mcgrath struggled but couldn't make contact and the inning ended at 224. A close match.
The most wonderful part is that batsmen, lower order players and the tailenders have different sets of animations. So when Mcgrath or Gough bat, their shots look like ugly hoiks and swipes. No grace or elegance of a Martyn there.

Users who are viewing this thread