What are your favourite game shows?

Mine is Kaun bane ga crore pati and kiya app bane gey core pati( A Frachise of Who want's to be a millionaire), Crystal Maze, Win, Loose or Draw(OLD) but still I like it.

i was watching last night

some one went out for $0. :lol:

the question was:

Where are the 10 highest peaks in the world.

he answered Soth America
the answer was Asia :lol:

mine also

KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI
KYA AAP BANAINGE CROREPATI
WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONARE

all of same kind :wacko:

I watch only a select programs on TV. Any sports stuff, "The Human Edge" on National Geographic, "Wings", "New Detectives" and "Superstructures" on Discovery.

And, the first thing I do in the morning is turn on NDTV 24x7 and connect to the forums. :D

Sorry guys there is a mistake in the question.

the question is What is your favourite game shows?

It should be What are your favourite game shows?

Vineet or Andrew can you change it?

That's alright Sohaib. Nobody really cares about grammar these days.

Then it's Ok. But Andrew is from England and his mother tongue is English. I think he would be angry.

Because if some one try to mess up your language would you become angry.

But anyway it was a mistake.

I've edited it for you.

It doesn't make me angry though.

What pisses me off is when people for whom English is their mother tongue can't be bothered to write it properly.... I think of two former visitors to these forums from Australia who used ridiculous abbreviations for every word, as they were too lazy to type out the proper word. It's even worse in England. Since mobile text messaging has taken off, hardly anybody knows how to spell. It's even got to the stage where they use "carnt" instead of can't. i.e. they use a longer word to abbreviate something!

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Sep 3 2003, 12:59 AM
they use a longer word to abbreviate something!
:lol: :lol:

Like You Yen Vow for UNO. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Sep 3 2003, 05:29 AM
It's even got to the stage where they use "carnt" instead of can't. i.e. they use a longer word to abbreviate something!
umm i think you are talking about me, and to say, carnt and can't have the same number of characters, (if you count the apostrophy) i just do that because i find it easier to type fast.

i was watching last night

some one went out for $0.?

the question was:

Where are the 10 highest peaks in the world.

he answered Soth America
the answer was Asia?

i was watching that as well, it was pretty funny, and Eddie (the host) seemed to be trying to help him, like continuously saying "Are you sure u wanna lock that in?"

i was watching that as well, it was pretty funny, and Eddie (the host) seemed to be trying to help him, like continuously saying "Are you sure u wanna lock that in?"

yea!

and in reply he said, "dont mess with my head eddie, lock it in"1 :lol: