Your Cricket What bowling action has the most potential to be the quickest?

This thread really sums up the morons that inhabit this forum, atm.

Mike Procter
Lasith Malinga
Wes Hall
Jeff Thompson
Malcolm Marshall
Frank Tyson
Wasim Akram
Waqar Younis
Bhagwhat Chandrasekhar
Max Walker
Bapu Nadkarni

Last edited:
He will embrace shahadat (martyrdom) on cricket field if he keeps trying to bowl fast, when he clearly is not a natural in that regard. Fast bowlers are just born quick. While action may help, I think its the instinct to bowl fast that makes some bowler quicker than average.

Out of all the cricket I have seen, Sohail Tanvir has the fastest action of all.

Colin Croft was quick,
But I don't get how he used to bowl from THAT wide of the stumps. It's almost a no-ball.

But I don't get how he used to bowl from THAT wide of the stumps. It's almost a no-ball.
I sometimes go wide of the crease as a variation in line. I was pretty angry when I got No-Balled for going too wide once, especially when I could see my footmarks :facepalm
Never seen Colin Croft bowl though TBH.

Goodness Gracious, I don't see how that man - Paul Adams I think his name is - hasn't like twisted his shoulder the other way.
On the video description I think it says "Warning: Do not try this action, you can break your neck."
I wouldn't doubt that, LOL.

Two of the kids in my cricket team bowl like that. One of them bowls pace like that too :/

Users who are viewing this thread