What do you want in the next BLIC game

- option to throw to wicket keeper / bowlers end.
- make run outs possible.
- more aggresive A.I depending on match situation.
- harder to hit 4s/6s.
- more shots playable (front/back) foot.
- more variation of commentary.
- option to play replays when you like.
- option to save replays.
- add more animations for catches i.e.all slip catches are dives.
- end of session highlights with commentary. and preview of stats.
- create a player/kit/tournament/cricket bat/cricket ground.
- have more classic matches e.g. the last 10 world cups and the squads.

i think these additions would increase the life span of the game, and prove it to be the best cricket game ever! :)

- option to throw to wicket keeper / bowlers end.
- make run outs possible.
- more aggresive A.I depending on match situation.
- harder to hit 4s/6s.
- more shots playable (front/back) foot.
- more variation of commentary.
- option to play replays when you like.
- option to save replays.
- add more animations for catches i.e.all slip catches are dives.
- end of session highlights with commentary. and preview of stats.
- create a player/kit/tournament/cricket bat/cricket ground.
- have more classic matches e.g. the last 10 world cups and the squads.

i think these additions would increase the life span of the game, and prove it to be the best cricket game ever!
good points rudey

RoboRocks said:
good points rudey

thanks Robo, end of the day we want a game that supports are needs, and thats pretty much the bag of them. :)

Better graphics, harder gameplay.

Wudnt it b cool if they took the basis of BLIC...added more commentary, more animations and keep the ones they already have.

RoboRocks said:
Taking wickets should be easier

EASIER! Are you sure. The only downside to a great game is that the bowling is probably too easy.

all i want for the next version is that "naked" girl to run on the pitch and if possible seduce some of the players so that they get some MORALE Boosters ! :D
hope they preserve some stamina though ! :p

nah just kidding ! ;) rudeypooh's points are sufficient IMO
we dont even know if theres gonna be another version.

P.S - colin ; i am happy because "you are on a distinguished road" ! :D

well mine are

1) All the international and domestic teams from the world like in fifa titles.
2) All the tournaments of the world.
3) award ceremony after each match and tournament.
4) good AI and realistic strokes.
5) All the stadiums of the world ( including the in-door one in Australia)
6) Realistic crowd noise and chants ( like sub-continent are more louder than any other)

7) Manual appeal
8) 3rd umpire should take sometime and see the event with some more camera angels.
9) match refree should have a role in the game except toss.
10) there should be some keys which express reaction of players on decisions
11) Archives should be there.
12) there should be a manager mode or career mode like Fifa's and in it , the player or team has to go through many decisions etc. also it should include something like in wwe games, like interviews and stuff before and after match.

13) no of commentators should be increased.
14) there should be a limit to the slowest ball bowled by players.
15) advance shot.
16) Having the ranking system like of ESPN or samsung cricket ratings etc

Last edited by a moderator:
There should be a change in the graphics for the next version!! No arcadey feel to the game. We want a 'close to real cricket' simulation!!!!! Cricket 2004 had that! 2005 doesnt have it. I hope BLIC does it for its next version!

More options like frontfoot/backfoot shot selection, autoplay, editing of each team's final XI/teams (including the one for the cpu's team), etc

Most of the thinks are mentioned in this forum, I want to add some new features from other sports games like we could have a season mode of 4 years where you would start as a particular team for eg. India after the World Cup 2003 and you play with India 4 years till to the next World Cup 2007,The Final end of this mode and there must be some special features like you can select Coach of your team or be a coach and lead your team to World Cup or a new mode - Carrer mode where you would start as a player your Career from a Club or State of your Country to the national team of your country and you must fulfill some Goals to come to the National Team.
I know this will cost much space , but I think the next Game will be in Playstation 3 or X Box360 , thats why i think it isnt also impossible and For season mode I think the Schedules of particular team should be similar to real life Cricket team .
We must also have Create a Player mode where we should create faces , body and kits for a player or Team for eg in Wrestling games ,there you can make much easy a player and also online mode.
these are some of my Ideas , I will post other Ideas later.

Users who are viewing this thread