What games are you playing right now?

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Pretty self explanatory title.

I've been hooked on NBA 2k7 for the past few months. I created a player through 24/7: NEXT (it actually has a story line) and he has taken the Chicago Bulls all the way to the finals and won seven titles in eight years and made the franchise over a $100 million. I'm at the point that I'm playing at the second toughest level and just defeated the Spurs by 45 points in 5 minute quarters! So basically I resigned as the GM and have taken over Phoenix Suns management who only won 35% of their games last season. In a huge trade, I gave the Bulls two players and my next year's first pick to get my custom player over to Phoenix and am about to make a run for the title with a very mediocre franchise that has a balance of -$25 million. Should be fun.

Am also playing Tomb Raider: Legend. Got all the way to the end of the mission where you go into King Arthur's tomb. Really interesting storyline I thought, just kinda got stuck at the end of that mission with that huge snake.

Anyway, post here about the games you're hooked on at the moment.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Fallout 2 (for about the zillionth time)
Tiger Woods
Star Wars KOTOR

Just biding my time with games i've done to death in the past. Fallout 3 awaits me.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
CoD4, have been since Christmas, its a legendary game full of great people, and the odd occasional absolute pri...idiot.

Also NBA Live 08, very good game and fun as well not too serious. Enjoy a good game online with one or two guys i know who have it.

GTA for the mess about with some guys, its always heluva time on there.

The game i'm on most is obviously CoD4, and i can easily be on that till 7AM in the morning with a few people! Cant do that on any other game else i fall asleep!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Just bought X3 The Reunion, without a doubt the deepest game I've ever come across (and it doesn't come with a bloody manual!!!!!!)

Gunja Dude

School Cricketer
Call of Duty 4 - Only playing single player so far... Haven't got my mate over to try Mutli and I don't have online play yet.

NBA 2006 - Started a dynasty with the Lakers. Not to fun at the moment - good game.

Saints Row - Is pretty good - is like GTA San Andreas but a bit better in some of the things you can do (Like smoke bongs) - but the missions don't seem that great so far.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I will be playing Skate when it arrives, ordered it from ShopTo on Tuesday, still not got it, they say they promise next day delivery if you order before 5pm as well :rolleyes:.
I would not buy from ShopTo if I was you. If you look around the internet there are warnings that it is trading illegally because the owner has had a problem before and is not allowed to run an online shop, and if the law find out there will be a closing down of ShopTo and a big mess with everyone's money. Your next best bet is http://www.gameplay.co.uk/ .

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
ICC 08
Cricket 2k5
Top Spin 3

I've finally stopped playing COD4. The servers have gotten too bad. I can never connect to my mates parties and if I do I fail to join the game.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
FM 08, rFactor and some PES 6.

Nothing better than FM 08 in the background when youre busy with other stuff, rFactor simply because of the massive number of mods and tracks, you can never get bored of it. Pes 6, well what else?

Users who are viewing this thread