What is the point in having a sportmanship rating?

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When it clearly doesnt work:facepalm,Played a few games now against players with an exellent rating only for them to quit when i hit the winning runs.:mad:

I am amazed you are able to get a game online. I tried doing so couple of times when I was relatively free but was not able to find a game online.

Game

I am amazed you are able to get a game online. I tried doing so couple of times when I was relatively free but was not able to find a game online.

They are there if you are patient,the problem is 50%of the players are quitters and 40% of the time the game disconnects with the stupid boundary bug.:mad:

Its a flawed concept, why?

-If you disconnect from the Ethernet cable, it does not count against you

-Even if you hit "start - quit" it will not give you a loss, nor the opponent a win, so you will have a bunch of "undefeated" quitters.

The best way to fix this would be to give the person who is quit on the win, you don't have to give the quitter the loss, but you HAVE to give the one quit on the win.

It's never going to be perfect. The best way to get it to work would be to arrange a match with someone you know won't quit on PC and hope it doesn't disconnect.

Sportsmanship

It's never going to be perfect. The best way to get it to work would be to arrange a match with someone you know won't quit on PC and hope it doesn't disconnect.

What is the point in that?:laugh

Well then you know they won't quit unlike these random players you're playing at the moment.

Quitters

Well then you know they won't quit unlike these random players you're playing at the moment.

Then it is pointless having the spotsmanship rating because it is supposed to be a safety net for playing players you dont know.

Users who are viewing this thread