What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

Some grey-ish shirt with this fluro pink on it and this white shirt with a hood and stripes. 2 for $30, can't go wrong :p

See their pink and purple skinny jeans? Dayuuum :p

Pride Middleweight Grand Prix 2003 DVD. Bargain at ?14.99 from Fightdvd. I've already got the 2005 MW GP, and it's quality stuff, so thought I'd invest in this one as well. Some quality fighters in the GP. Wanderlei at his best, Chuck Liddell, Rampage Jackson, Sakuraba and Overeem to name a few. Also a couple of Cro Cop fights, a Fedor fight, Henderson's on there, and so is Nogueira. Looking forward to giving it a watch.

Some grey-ish shirt with this fluro pink on it and this white shirt with a hood and stripes. 2 for $30, can't go wrong :p

See their pink and purple skinny jeans? Dayuuum :p

Ah, nah. They only had green, purple and black where I went haha.

How anyone can be comfortable in skinny jeans is beyond me. Regular jeans are uncomfy enough, especially in the 'crotchal region'.

jeans, jumper, and a couple of t-shirts from River Island.. River Island ftw!

How anyone can be comfortable in skinny jeans is beyond me. Regular jeans are uncomfy enough, especially in the 'crotchal region'.

My thoughts exactly. I've argued this with some of my friends on multiple occasions and they love skinny jeans, I hate them.

Guys should never wear skin tight clothes. It only looks good on girls! ;)

Then your going to get exposed for the tiny peen you have.

Skinny jeans are for girls simple as that, you don't see chicks cruising the streets in baggy jeans or muscle shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread