What would be atmosphere in Perth test match?

What would be the playing atmosphere in next game?

• Normal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd Incident

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Tempers Will Be High

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Cant Say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
With so much drama and accusation flowing what would be the playing atmosphere in next test match at Perth?

Im a little afraid that India will up the anti. But Australia will expect this, and play to a higher extent

Im going to the test match so i guess i will know when i get there particularly if that match is close. But i expect it to be tense. I hope it will be a really good atmosphere.

Ill be there as well:p

Ill give it to whoevers on the boundry...preferably mr Racist.

im going too. i think australia will lose unfortunately. india will stop them on 16 again. with the possibility of losing hayden and Hogg could dampen their spirits and i too believe india will come out all guns blazing.

They'll get stick (the indians). It would be awesome. I would so love to play in such crowds who keep booing and jeering when you stuff up. Back in my old school whenever we played our rival school in soccer we got sledged really badly. I enjoy it cause i like keeping em quiet. It would pump me up. Lol but then again the indian players might be daunted. It must be the ganguly blood that causes me to be this way...

Last edited:
im going too. i think australia will lose unfortunately. india will stop them on 16 again. with the possibility of losing hayden and Hogg could dampen their spirits and i too believe india will come out all guns blazing.

I dont think India stand a chance in Perth. but you never know.

Perth is a belter of a pitch. If Johnson or whoever plays, it's going to be really tough to bowl on.

But geez, it's going to be awkward and Australian fans will be booing India especially if Australia gets out. Harbhajan will be welcomed nicely I would only assume.

Goodbye Murali, hello Harbhajan.

Perth is a belter of a pitch. If Johnson or whoever plays, it's going to be really tough to bowl on.

But geez, it's going to be awkward and Australian fans will be booing India especially if Australia gets out. Harbhajan will be welcomed nicely I would only assume.

Goodbye Murali, hello Harbhajan.

hey us aussies didn't boo murali did we? i didn't

If it goes ahead India will be there to play but I also think Hogg's injury will remove any doubt from the minds of the selectors and allow them to unleash Tait. Having 3 140+ bowlers at you all the time will be very, very difficult for the Indian batsman, particularly Tait who will be out to prove himself. It will really depend on the track how difficult this is for India. If it is an old fashioned Perth track expect major fireworks but if it is the road that it has turned into of late the batting on display by both could be sensational.

If it goes ahead India will be there to play but I also think Hogg's injury will remove any doubt from the minds of the selectors and allow them to unleash Tait. Having 3 140+ bowlers at you all the time will be very, very difficult for the Indian batsman, particularly Tait who will be out to prove himself. It will really depend on the track how difficult this is for India. If it is an old fashioned Perth track expect major fireworks but if it is the road that it has turned into of late the batting on display by both could be sensational.

Its hard to bat on road. Especially if road is in India :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread