What would be atmosphere in Perth test match?

What would be the playing atmosphere in next game?

• Normal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd Incident

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Tempers Will Be High

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Cant Say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey us aussies didn't boo murali did we? i didn't

Not on this occasion (Recent tests of Australia), Australia were pretty much over it a while ago. But they did boo him a little and hype him up a while ago.

Okay not necessarily boo's but just winding him up.

Well the atmosphere towards the indian players, particularly Harbhajan will be less than stellar - especially from the crowd. We don't take too kindly to racists here in Perth, in fact it will be interesting to see whether Harbhajan is allowed into the WACA considering our zero tolerance towards the issue - I think convicted offenders are banned. If he does get in, I have my banner already designed. Let me know what you think:

I think on the other side I will do the same thing but with a photo of his bent elbow with the slogan "No Chuckers Allowed".

I hate to say this but you are a idiot.

84844.jpg

All they need to do is show this image to the Australian people, and the Indians will be lucky to make it out the ground alive....

Why dont we all just create a big bon fire burning Indian shirts, flags....you name it whilst dancing around like yobos. Since they seem to think its ok...

Could you imagine if we did what they are doing over there?? It'd create World War 3:rolleyes:

I really hope we as a team fire up and perform with a burning passion and fire just like we did in the last Ashes series. Ponting we definitely have seen previously and with Harbajan out (yet to be confirmed?) he should have smooth sailing against the rest of the Indian attack. Symonds also plays better in these situations so it will definitely be a great match to watch.

There's still a chance for India to square the series even if they have lost the trophy. Beating a side at home would have to be the sweetest victory of all.

Anyone know what the ticket sales are like? Just for the non-Australians here, a cricket story of some description has been leading the news on all networks for about a week now. Its generating a lot of publicity for the Perth test.

We have a tour thread, the 'atmosphere', can be discussed in there, maturely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread