Result U-turn for 2006 Oval Test - Again

It is not a small issue even three years on, it is a massive precedent that was set when the ICC reversed the decision of the game because of Pakistan's complaints, after backing their umpires as being correct in their decision to award the game to England.

And as the MCC said, the ICC do not have the right to reverse a decision and overrule the match officials. This is the correct decision that should have been made in the first place (or it was, but it shouldn't have been changed). Great work ICC, for once you've made the right decision.

they should make a U-turn on WC07 Final! not some random test matches from 10 years ago... :mad

I don't know what to say. The ICC officials are stupid, everyone knows, but I didn't know they were this dumb. I think this ICC is inarguably the dumbest association ever.

I think this ICC is inarguably

Have you been taking grammar lessons from George W Bush? :p
I think the ICC do a reasonable job overall - it's a tough balance to maintain the integrity of test cricket when their most powerful members would prefer to play nothing but ODIs.

^^ exaggerating? i just hope you are a kid ... not one of those dumb grown up people...

I point it out as it wasn't just some match from a long time ago it was a significant precident that the ICC would have set had they allowed it to stand it would be akin to saying it doesn't matter you refused to go on the pitch you can have a draw instead.

Users who are viewing this thread