What would you like to see in ICC 07?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think run outs at the bowlers end are needed, also sometimes they should miss. Maybe something to tell you what speed the bowlers are bowling. OD & lots more records as well.

1) A new advanced transfer season with you being able to offer to buy who ever you want and not just available players

2) the old graphics or at least with the new graphics its not really slow and you can play a lot faster

3) All Nationall sides available including Ireland and Bermuda

4) Australian Domestic Teams

5) Better stats, for instance
Cook
Batting - 90
Bowling - 10
Fielding 68
That is very simple and a base but still better than nothing.

6) 20/20 WORLD CUP

7) Wider database like FM08

8) Keep the old ingame play style i.e scorecards commentry etc etc

I would like to simply have a sort button so you can sort the averages and everything and it would make it easier to pick your team. Maybe more in depth records

Most of the other things I would like have already been said.

I think they should have the aussie, nz, india etc. domestic comps. Add teams at international level such as Ireland, Netherlands... Trophies such as the Chapple Haddle between Nz and Aus, also the champions trophy I think thats what its called. Also a rating system out of 100 for Batting, Bowling, Feilding. Maybe stats like in Championship Manager.

Thats all i got to say for now!!!

Implementing all of the domestic competitions could be a bit hard to do straight away in the next game but over the course of the next few games I would love to see it. Could be a bit tricky though, would like to see the Australian at least in the next game.

They should have different kits for ODI's and Twenty/20 Matches, Also have up to date hawk eye stuff. If they had stats have like bowling, Full, Short, Middle, Leg, and around what speed etc.

1) A new advanced transfer season with you being able to offer to buy who ever you want and not just available players

2) the old graphics or at least with the new graphics its not really slow and you can play a lot faster

3) All Nationall sides available including Ireland and Bermuda

4) Australian Domestic Teams

5) Better stats, for instance
Cook
Batting - 90
Bowling - 10
Fielding 68
That is very simple and a base but still better than nothing.

6) 20/20 WORLD CUP

7) Wider database like FM08

8) Keep the old ingame play style i.e scorecards commentry etc etc

spot on imo.

-Ability to play ODI series/WC as one of the associate countries
-An onboard editor so you can create your own teams, be it historical or fictional (ie recreate the very first ENG-AUS series). Of course it should be made impossible to field such a team for online play as some unscrupulous individuals surely would field a superteam

I think run outs at the bowlers end are needed, also sometimes they should miss. Maybe something to tell you what speed the bowlers are bowling. OD & lots more records as well.

Yeh i especially would like to see bowling speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread