What's wrong with this picture?

brad352

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned

1. My name is missing an l- why? They thought it'd be smart to limit names to 9 characters
2. I have a massive nose- why? The features of a created player are reset when he's saved
3. The resolution is 1024x768- why? That's what it resets to when I set it to 1280x1024
4. I'm 54* off 21 balls on hard in about my 4th game- why? Well, just crap shot files I suppose. I never moved from the normal batting stance, defended anything that wasn't there to hit and just took advantage of the half volleys, and there's your result. No advance shots, and my attack rating is 84, nothing that should be destroying anybody

Really, how much progress has been made here? It's not really that horrible, but surely we should be getting more upgrades than this through an 18 month cycle

Last edited:
2. I have a massive nose- why? The features of a created player are reset when he's saved

Then the in-game player editor is useless.
Someone like prakash must create an external player editor.

Well not completely useless, it's only the facial features and accessories- so you've got all the right stats and everything, just you're stuck with a big nose :p

The gameplay isn't all that easy if you don't use slog shots either, I'm engaged in a pretty interesting Test right now- one positive is that the footmarks are showing on day 2, and they do actually seem to have an effect. With a bit of tweaking it could probably be quite good

Last edited:
That nose problem happened with Rugby 2005.

The way to solve it is to create your face, then lock everything except the nose, and just randomize until you get a decent nose for yourself. If you actually make your own nose, you end up with the "wicked witch of the west" effect.

lazy_chesnut said:
you end up with the "wicked witch of the west" effect.
Hmm, I was wondering what the wicked witch of the west actually looked like.
Could you please post a pic?

Users who are viewing this thread