Whats wrong with this ???

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
We all know that it takes great effort and pain to earn reputation points. Time and again you have to come up with something special in order to attract attention of forum members.

But at the same time it is very easy to lose the reps for threads like THIS.
Can anybody tell me what was wrong from my side that I got negative reps from fakegod. If this is allowed then it will take no time for many other reputated members to loose their reps for good posts.

:| negative reps ? buddy i dont even know how to rep... i just joined :|... i even apologized ( sent you a private message ) for posting such a topic.

ps- btw how do you rep someone or check your own reps ?

Last edited:
But I indeed get a negative rep for that post as I can see in my control panel. Is there any way to find it out???

Sunsamrat,people who have below 15 posts CANNOT give +rep or -ve rep.

So someonle else de-repped you,not FakeGod.

fakegod said:
:| negative reps ? buddy i dont even know how to rep... i just joined :|... i even apologized ( sent you a private message ) for posting such a topic.

ps- btw how do you rep someone or check your own reps ?
In that case I am indeed sorry fakegod.
But is there any way we can find about those who give negative reps.

Yeah all you have to do is pm an admin :)

You should've done that instead of starting this thread.

gold639 said:
Sunsamrat,people who have below 15 posts CANNOT give +rep or -ve rep.

So someonle else de-repped you,not FakeGod.
And why is this based on number of posts. I have seen many members having more number of posts but lots of red against their names in their reps.
Correct me if you all think otherwise.

sunsamrat1980 said:
And why is this based on number of posts. I have seen many members having more number of posts but lots of red against their names in their reps.
Correct me if you all think otherwise.

I mean that as Fakegod has less than 15 posts,he cannot give -ve rep to anyone.

And the +ve rep too wont count.

Last edited:
Members who have negative rep or less than 15 posts cannot give rep. If you have a problem with anything please PM an admin although the chances are we still won't tell you who de-repped you. I can't see anything wrong with your post so I've neutralised the -ve rep.

sunsamrat1980 said:
In that case I am indeed sorry fakegod.
But is there any way we can find about those who give negative reps.
heh heh no worries... lol how come i have negative reps though ? .. anyways... how do u rep someone ?

fakegod said:
heh heh no worries... lol how come i have negative reps though ? .. anyways... how do u rep someone ?

If you read through this thead again you will see that you need 15 posts before you can give out reputation.

Once you have got the required amount of posts (15) you then click on the icon that looks like a scale. The rest is explained in the window that pops up. Hope this helps.

The Icon to click is next to that green light under the user's personal info.

i also lost some of my reputaion points i just posted a link tht shoaib malik shud be banned after his rude behaviour in the domestic season....than someone give me negative reputation in the user CP it stated tht malik is gold wht kind of pakistani u r..i dont know wht happened wrong there i posted tht wid prove..:crying

Users who are viewing this thread