What's your favourite form?

deej3005

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Was wondering whether people prefer playing Tests, One Day matches or 20Twenties (in ICC)?

Personally I love Tests, I really take my time while playing them and it's really fun-lots more factors to take into account and analyze, batting is definitely more enjoyable than bowling, of course, though.

What about you lot?

I love batting in tests but I find bowling extremely difficult. When I'm bored, I generally start a new T20 world cup with a random team and play the tournament! It ends in about 30 minutes or so and keeps me addicted to the game.

If I start playing more test matches then I may stop playing the game completely after few days!

I love batting in tests but I find bowling extremely difficult. When I'm bored, I generally start a new T20 world cup with a random team and play the tournament! It ends in about 30 minutes or so and keeps me addicted to the game.

If I start playing more test matches then I may stop playing the game completely after few days!
As far as I can see (in ICC09), limited overs is just:
- bowl to weaknesses;
- max bowling aggression; and
- as defensive a field as possible

...the whole way through, so I find first-class/Tests more interesting. Same with batting, you use the whole gamut of aggression in first-class (more so even than in Tests), so it's more playing the game, and less of watching the game play itself.

I love ODIs, I just wish I could play as Ireland. Which is why I sometimes go mad and bomb out Zimbabwe for an Associate team. Takes a few days of editing, but is often worth the effort.

Users who are viewing this thread