Your Cricket Whats your high score in Cricket

just thought it would be worth mentioning that i faced only 67 balls for that century before getting clean bowled next ball... memorable day, got a good average though of 42 last season. HS though is 100 :)

the twin said:
i am definatly a bowler.

me too.. i just bat at first drop because our openers just stay in for the first 10-20 overs to wear out the new ball, so i come in and pick things up a bit..

My high score in hard ball(in a cricket camp friendly match with like 5 a team) was about 3 or something around that of 20-30 balls. It was a good innings, especially from a geniuine no. 11 like I was at that stage. I came in when we only had two wickets left(one guy didn't come and we were one player short so an extra batting) and around 15 overs in the day...remained not out till the end :D

I haven't had much time to play real cricket.

When I used to play inter-group match at school ,23 was my highest.
The last innengs I played I scored 0* of 3 balls(came as no.11 batsman)
I'm a bowler of Sachin's style(asorted spiner) and can also bat a little(but not like Sachin) .
I've got about 7 wickets in the last 4 years.

indiancricketer said:
Thats all good i wonder who hear plays with a hard ball and if you do whats your high score?

The ball we played with in school wasnt that hard..

I once played with a Hard cricket ball and got hit on the second ball on my chin! Got swollen for about 2 days! I immediately retired hurt and rushed back home to get the scoldings of my parents for having played with a Hard ball! I was 0* off 2 balls when I got hit!

On the wickets though, I have picked 12 wickets in 8 games. I am a left arm medium fast bowler!

saisrini80 said:
The ball we played with in school wasnt that hard..

I once played with a Hard cricket ball and got hit on the second ball on my chin! Got swollen for about 2 days! I immediately retired hurt and rushed back home to get the scoldings of my parents for having played with a Hard ball! I was 0* off 2 balls when I got hit!

On the wickets though, I have picked 12 wickets in 8 games. I am a left arm medium fast bowler!

left arm ? wow Ifran pathan sai;)

indiancricketer said:
left arm ? wow Ifran pathan sai;)

I am more on the Zaheer Khan mould and I rely a lot on bounce and seam movement! When I bowled in India, didnt get too much swing and so, couldnt develop the art of swing though.

indiancricketer said:
thats good work there :D 7 wickets bharat thats really tough

yes.very tough.(taking into account no. of matches I've played)

i have scored 2 centuries:D...116 both the time playing with tape ball
Just came from our school cricket game we lost...but i hit a four on the only ball that i faced(the last ball)

Users who are viewing this thread