When will you buy Cricket Coach ?

When will you buy Cricket Coach ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i don't think many people will be rushing to buy this game unfortunately. it isn't worth it with it's current buginess.

squiz

International Coach
After the error messages and crashes to the desktop that I experienced within 5 minutes of playing I doubt I will buy it.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
they will have to release a second demo version after the bugs are fixed.

because in a few hours time, most people will have used up their 1 day of demo time and will be left with a bitter aftertaste and unless they are given the chance to play a demo with the errors fixed, people wont buy it.

also perhaps atleast 3-4 days would be better so people can have a chance to sit down and play it error free (if they release an error free demo that is which they most likely will and should)

only then would people change their opinion about the game i reckon cos atm i want to buy it,i really do, but it is just too frustrating. aside from that, it is supurb

Muhammad Saad

School Cricketer
All of u guys who had errors messages just format your hard disk and than reinstall the windows XP with sp2 ,then run the game i have these error but now after reinstallation of windows all the errors are gone except for random crashing and Bowler limit bug

scritty

School Cricketer
Muhammad Saad said:
All of u guys who had errors messages just format your hard disk and than reinstall the windows XP with sp2 ,then run the game i have these error but now after reinstallation of windows all the errors are gone except for random crashing and Bowler limit bug

Not withstanding that this "might" work .....

People with gigabyte after gigabyte of games and saves and patches and downloads...preparing and reformatting could take a day or more (It takes me about 6 hours to burn all my files onto DVD before I even start)

Then there are driver issues / IE and WE settings to be re-done - 3rd party software to re-install - (In my case about 45 games plus the saves , config files, the list goes on and on and on)

Reconfiguring your internet settings for sending and receiving mail - re-installing Virus checkers (and having them update for 45 minutes) blah blah blah ... on and on and on ...

Perhaps 2 days work - that "might" fix a demo of a game that may not be worth playing.

Not a realistic option for most I would suggest

Despite your conviction - Reinstalling Windows has absolutely no guarantee of solving the problem anyway. A hardware incompatability - or driver issue will still be there no matter how many times you re-install Windows.

My advice.

Watch SA beating Aus on Sky Sports 4 (or whatever it is wherever you are in the world) ;)

Clarker

Hondo

Club Cricketer
So how many of you actually bought the game since it was released?

Sureshot

Executive member
It's not available to download now anyway.

Stevie bought it iirc.

hassan

International Coach
i cant reinstall my pc coz i got so many files that will take ages to backup... anyway whats the garuntee it would work.. BTW i am running on SP2

Users who are viewing this thread