Where to buy this game??

Hamster34

School Cricketer
Evening people, new to the forum so a big hello to you all.

I'm living in Dublin, Ireland but am working over in the UK at the moment and LOVE cricket and would like to pick this up for my PS4 (I've no chance of getting this in Dublin as we have like 1 game store and the following for cricket is tiny), but can I find it anywhere?!?!

Anybody got any tips? I'm working in Corby, UK (near Kettering), if anybody can help..?

The best and cheapest option is to get it online: other people probably could find you cheaper versions but I'm 99% sure that Amazon.co.uk ship to Ireland and if they don't, I'd imagine that the UK distributer would ship one over for you if they're still selling them on eBay. If you're staying in England for a decent period and if its possible to get it sent to wherever you are staying at the moment then that would guarantee that you would get the thing.

If that's not an option then search for a local game shop and ask if they'd be getting any copies in? The internet option will probably be cheaper though.

Any Gamestop stores around that area you work?

I got mine from the OZ equivilant - Eb Games.

You could also try Ebay UK

There is a GAME in Corby where they could have stock. If not, Amazon is probably your best bet.

I will second Amazon.co.uk just for ease of use, I recommended it to some people in the States who wanted the game.

I personally got my copy of DBC on ebay for just about $4-5 cheaper on a preorder, the seller was 365games.co.uk and their online store seems to have the game in stock now for the same price I paid on ebay (and they ship fast and relatively cheap! Took me only five days to get it in the U.S.)

I ordered from Amazon late saturday afternoon (yesterday) and it came in the post this morning (Sunday!). Absolutely amazing, although i do have Amazon prime :)

Users who are viewing this thread