Where

khagga_926

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey what country are you guys from im from new zealand.And also if you want a website on the up and coming rugby league then go to www.rleague.com

And also post any screenshots of some of your games to this page i will to i will post ones of command and conquer generals rugby league and much more

Hey bsmit i am born and bought up in oman stayed there for 9 years then went to dubai and satyed there for 4 years then now in india from 2 years acctually i am an indian.

im from australia. brisbane quuensland to be more precise. :D

I like my privacy.

Just think of me as the friendly neighbourhood Spider...oops forum admin :D

Yes i stayed in muscat, how is muscat now i hope its not the same lifeless muscat i was even born in muscat in coala hospital.I dint quite like muscat though,But the school was exelent in muscat its name was indian school muscat it was a dream school.But dubai is way ahead of muscat, i am still holding my dubai residence visa so i am an NRI :D .

Even I studied in ISM actually my 12 th just got over. Believe me Muscat has changed a lot. We have nearly everything that Dubai has including City Centre and a golf course is on its way

a golf course is on the way? i feel sorry for you people. No punt intended but it seems you are a fair way behind the world?

WOW really happly atleast some changes have occured but still mountains must be there.Hey just do me a favour can u contact any of my freinds in 10th standard in indian school muscat.Really dying to contact them.Acctually can u contact dhnanjay of 10th class.Please contact haim tell i am insha.Give him my emal addrs too [email protected]se do this favour.

Is anyone else from South Africa, or Zim, or Namibia, or around there?
Or am i the lone representative of our country?

Is anyone else from South Africa, or Zim, or Namibia, or around there?
Or am i the lone representative of our country?

:D

Right now yes. But Kirk and Garth are from SA though they havent visited for some time.

Users who are viewing this thread