Your Cricket Which do you prefer to play

Which form of cricket do you prefer to play?

• Total voters
I would have to say 30 over as a junior (Under 15), I've only had the chance to play 50 overs once or twice in which I didn't really make an innings (1st division) because of silly mistakes. In my team now I find 30 overs just perfect. Opening the batting, I stay in until the 15th (drinks) and then start to play more aggressive. I've been in many positions where I'll be at 8* at drinks and finish at 109* by the end. or 42* at drinks and first ball back out 42 all over.

Well we will be starting to pack up come Christmas so no forms of cricket will be played

I prefer the longer version of the game.I like getting in,building a platform and carrying on with the innings.Its a real test of a player.Because you got to stay out there for as long as possible and play proper cricket.

Shorter formats. That because I can smash the ball a long way. Besides that, I don't have the temperament for long matches.

Even though im young i would love to play a 5 day game, there is no pressure to score runs and i can actually get in!

I really like 2day+ games, because if you don't do well in one innings, you get another chance in the second. :D

Test matches :cheers Never get bored by it.

I love all forms of cricket especially odi.It is balanced games.Test i don't like much .I also like t20 .:cheers

I feel the more short span the game is the more dynamic and action packed it is so i prefer pa 20 over match where in i can see more exciting and fast cricket.

The last time i batted i scored 54* not out in just 4 overs .I smashed 6 sixes and 2 fours.[DOUBLEPOST=1450856089][/DOUBLEPOST]I bowled out a team on my own.2 overs 10 wickets by giving 4 runs.

Users who are viewing this thread