Which game will you buy?

Which game will you buy?

• Total voters

bhail256

Club Cricketer
It would be nice to see the allocation and the percentage of members wanting to get each game!

Please Vote after watching both videos !!! :cool:

Last edited:
Haven't we had this poll already ?
BLIC or EA C2K5 etc.

anyways, my answer is Both

fanirama said:
Haven't we had this poll already ?
BLIC or EA C2K5 etc.

anyways, my answer is Both

not after the videos not! ;) im sure many people have changed their minds ... from one game to both and certainly dropping off one of the two games and some both :p

After hearing the commentary from Richie.b on Cricket 05 it brought back bad bug memories, I know I am gonna get blic 2005.

Brian Lara International cricket 2005 for sure.. Will play EA C2k5 at some friend's house if i have a friend who buys that game!

BLIC is definate i may get cricket 2005, and then trade it in after 10 days, not sure really.
Im gonna be watching the ashes the day BLIC comes out and then im gonna nip into town on the bus during lunch and purchase it :P

bhail256 said:
so u aint gonna play any cricket game period? or just stick to cricket 04?
I will carry on playing and updating my Cricket 2004. I've not been impressed by either game. My final decison will be if (which i doubt!) a demo is released.

Well not sure but graphics in BLIC video were looking very prematured when compared to C2K5. The graphics remind me of early 16-bit DOS games.
I know that gameplay might be better in BLIC but thats not the only thing for buying a game.
But Graphics matter equally. I am sure we have enough patchmakers in this forum to fix gameplay in C2K5 and thats exactly we are here for.
But tell me one thing.. who will improve the Graphics in BLIC.

sunsamrat1980 said:
Well not sure but graphics in BLIC video were looking very prematured when compared to C2K5. The graphics remind me of early 16-bit DOS games.
I know that gameplay might be better in BLIC but thats not the only thing for buying a game.
But Graphics matter equally. I am sure we have enough patchmakers in this forum to fix gameplay in C2K5 and thats exactly we are here for.
But tell me one thing.. who will improve the Graphics in BLIC.

It shouldn't be up to the patchmakers to fix a game :rolleyes: whats wrong with the graphics? the animations are great, the game has lots of colour, so whats the problem?

Users who are viewing this thread