Your Cricket Which is the best Cricket Helmet?

Anybody know where to buy different color "cover" for Masuri helmet? I see pro-club players use the team color. So obviously there is a way. Where and how!

Is it just me or are we not allowed to view NZ sites? I've been to one of those before. What's up now?

Not sure, the link is fine for me.

But most websites will give you the option to choose the colour, just some stores don't have as much variety for some reason.

ah you are talking about buying a whole helmet. I already have a Masuri, 5 months old. I was just wondering if I can buy just the color cover that goes on the helmet.

For McCullum, he has to turn is helmet gold from black. So there is a way.

Oh I see. Cannot help you there. Maybe he has completely different blue, black and gold ones?

There has to be a easier way. Or else some players would need a bunch. Not that they can't afford it or anything.

I thought you could just buy one of those covers, wrap it around like a book cover. :D

McLOVIN added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

I just checked through KP's and McCullum's pictures. hehe, they do look a bit different.

Nah I've never heard of it, the players are all sponsored and I'm sure they have dozens of helmets each.

I know they do that with the pads. They gets bunch, and spray paint em.

Fully embroider your Masuri cricket helmet with your cricket clubs colors and logo for only $5 per helmet. This is a sensational offer that allows your entire club to have cricket helmets in club colors with your official club logo as well (minimum of 6 helmets to be embroidered).

Masuri Cricket Helmets

aha! only problem is I would have to order a new helmet to get that deal.

Ah w/e

Now that is sweet, I'd totally have the UT logo on there.

texas_longhorns_logo.jpg

On white. That would be nice. Will go with your whites too. With some orange gloves.

Users who are viewing this thread