which is the best gameplay patch??

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
which gameplay patches do u ppl use?? which is the most realistic.......plzzz tell me separately for odi's and test matches...coz i tried ravi edited exe's......was good in odi's but not gr8.....is there any other good 1 which is most realistic when you bowl as well......so that cpu is not very aggressive from the start so that there are unrealistic scores of 200-220 in 30 overs...coz i dont want to keep bowling yorkers...no fun that way...want to play normal cricket!! plzzz let me know...thanx!!

E

ejaz

yeah I wanna know too about the best available patches. Something that wont have the test matches get over in under 3 days every single time !!!

kewldude

Arrie

Club Cricketer
I am afraid that if you have tried Kiwi patch then no other patch come close to it.I t is the best available patch so far.I think the changes which he made in the game are quite fair to attract the hard core fans.Because yorker shot was complete rubbish.As for as more runs are concerned, you will have to bowl well because pc is smart enough, so need to negotiate adroitly.

Rahul

International Cricketer
yup...i am using the cric 2002 online patch currently...it looks pretty good...but is there any way to remove the reverse sweep and get the original front foot late cut shot back?? coz reverse sweep is played a lot and looks unrealistic....secondly...even in test matches cpu scores 2 fast....they shud be a bit slower...but it's by far the best gameplay patch that i have seen!!

N

nash

Originally posted by rahulm@Oct 10 2003, 07:55 AM
yup...i am using the cric 2002 online patch currently...it looks pretty good...but is there any way to remove the reverse sweep and get the original front foot late cut shot back?? coz reverse sweep is played a lot and looks unrealistic....secondly...even in test matches cpu scores 2 fast....they shud be a bit slower...but it's by far the best gameplay patch that i have seen!!
However, the late cut looks even more unrealistic and the patch was never designed for tests, only ODI's

Rahul

International Cricketer
oh i c....but will u be editing it for test matches...for test matches u wudnt have to do much...just replace the reverse sweep with the late cut and make the cpu a little less aggressive....coz it's still pretty good for test matches....but this will make it better!! the fields are already good in tests and just need a little tweaking...hope u will do it!!! thanx!!

otherwise which is the best patch for tests????

Users who are viewing this thread