Which is the best OS?

Best Operating System?

• Total voters

nakul

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
it is Windows 7 as it is the best OS i have ever worked with it has nice Graphics and is quite user friendly.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I still use Win2000 on my work laptop. In all honesty I prefer it to use than the newer versions of windows as i basically only use the laptop for things like reading PDF files, testing networks and Office type applications and it just does it fast and well.

sribabu

Club Captain
I still use Win2000 on my work laptop. In all honesty I prefer it to use than the newer versions of windows as i basically only use the laptop for things like reading PDF files, testing networks and Office type applications and it just does it fast and well.

How is it possible in laptop ?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
How is it possible to run Win2000 on a laptop?

Simple, install it on one.

sribabu

Club Captain
How is it possible to run Win2000 on a laptop?

Simple, install it on one.

I have older media center service pack one os that i bought on 2005 but when i installed it after a long time ,it ask me to register with microsoft,help me

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Register it with Microsoft then.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I would think so. I'm not Microsoft support, but I can't see why not.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Thread posts reveal the truth, what operating system is best depends on what it is needed for. Windows dominates the home market, but can't install Windows on as many platforms as you can Linux, which is probably running on some small device that you own without you even realising it.

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
How is Ubuntu when compared with Microsoft Windows 7

It depends on what purpose you wish to use it. Except for gaming, it is beautiful! Doesnt use much resources and the GUI is far more pleasing to the eye! For daily use like internet browsing,office tools etc it is good. The only reason i use Windows is for Games.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
I got Vista home edition pre-installed in my HCL machine the very next step i took was to upgrade it to Windows XP ;)

Users who are viewing this thread