which Operating System You Use ?

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
OS X Mavericks. I prefer OS X to Windows any day: it just seems to make more sense. I like the whole multi-desktop thing and I feel that the Mac way of doing full-screen apps is more sensible that they way they do it in Windows 8...

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
win 8.1...cant beat it performance wise as well as stability.

I guess Mac OS beats it. Yes it has its limitations and may not be open as Windows but stability and performance is awesome. I used Lenovo HP Dell and Sony laptops for years. Within 6 months of using windows software the PC becomes slow. Like many promise 2 second start , 5 second start 10 second start but eventually Windows will take forever to just start. Wont ever happen on Mac

grkrama

National Board President
I wont get into this mac vs win discussion , Mac cant beat windows and windows cant beat Mac for respective users:D

Regarding widows slowing down its mostly down to the many third party software installed on the system, also cleaning the junk etc,if you know what to do you can keep it fast and pristine, sure its not as user friendly as mac, but it has lots of power options, gaming,(mac opengl cant reach DX level support)driver support,open system,more software etc.

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I use HP all-in-one PC with Windows 8 & its start in few secconds.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Wow so fast? How awesome :clap

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My computer is 3 years old and i have installed and un installed several games and softwares and still my computer runs as it has been running from the beginning. Mac is easy to use and good in its own ways but if game is your criteria and honestly boot camping windows isn't great, Mac will be of less use as many games are not compatible with MAC. Probably an Alienware for gaming and software, a Macbookpro for browsing and general purpose would be the best thing to do. :)

Dipak

ICC Board Member
My computer is 3 years old and i have installed and un installed several games and softwares and still my computer runs as it has been running from the beginning. Mac is easy to use and good in its own ways but if game is your criteria and honestly boot camping windows isn't great, Mac will be of less use as many games are not compatible with MAC. Probably an Alienware for gaming and software, a Macbookpro for browsing and general purpose would be the best thing to do. :)

Not everyone has the money :p

Users who are viewing this thread