Which stars of WWE you would like in your National Side?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just for fun but imagine if your favourite WWE star was to be part of National Cricket side then who and where would you play him.
Imagine Great Khali (Dalip Singh) coming and slogging bowlers to all parts of ground in death overs and bowling fast bouncers at opposite batsmen.

What is the go with all these indians on the board having this huge fad with WWE?

WWE and Cricket WTF man? I don't want fake people in my National Team, one of the worst question I’ve heard knowin' how much pissed I am at the moment.

yeah what the hell wwe is gay and fake it just some big guys that likes to touch each other.

I reckon Randy Orton would make a handy fast bowler tbh.

What's with the assault on the thread maker? It may be absurd, but for god's sake get a sense of humor.

Rey Mysterio. What a fielder he'd be! :p And something tells me he'd be a handy spinner/lower order batsman too.

What is the go with all these indians on the board having this huge fad with WWE?

I don't know. Same thing that is up with a large majority of Indians having being fans of WWE.

What's with the assault on the thread maker? It may be absurd, but for god's sake get a sense of humor.

Definately. Evo is the voice of reason once again.

Personally, I think the Great Khali could have been a handy Joel Garner-esque fast bowler in his younger days. Briskly jogging in, he could have generated unnerving bounce from a half volley length.

Users who are viewing this thread