Which team would be best to start career with?

Marshall1234567

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just bought DBC14 and started playing it. Played a 5 a side match which was thrilling. Now I am ready to start a career. I am confused about which side wud be the best to start with. Can you please suggest the best all round team to start career with. Also, is there a way to play the career with Indian Domestic Cricket Teams? The Ranji Trophy Ones. How and will it have any bad effects on the game?
Waitin for answers please!

Well it do have a tutorial about how to replace teams. You can't add a new, but will be replacing English or Australia domestic team.
I and I think most people replaces the Australian Domestic competition with there prefer Domestic team. I use West Indies Domestic teams in my career mode.
You can use this to download the team Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** | PlanetCricket to add your domestic team.
How to replace .
In the academy you will see career team . Just click which domestic team you want to replace and replace all of them. Note The name of the domestic will not change it will remain Australia or English domestic .

I've picked poor teams and good teams, and find it's more fun in good ones. I'm currently with Derbyshire (can't bat, can't bowl), and it's depressing when you score 150 out of the team's 300 ish total, and then they're 540 for 2. So my suggestion would be pick a good side that you like and have fun!

I would highly recommend starting a career in England and select a county team as your base team. Based on my experience English domestic cricket is easier to bat in as compared to Australian domestic cricket as you don't get that many genuinely quick fast bowlers in county cricket which tends to help you somewhat.

Well if you are a bowler go for a team which is not having a good bowler,which will help you get wicket and in batting also go for a team which will help you to gain points by selected as man of the match,well if you want the team to win by its own,then go for a good team.

best of luck.

thanks

don't play for derbyshire.:mad
worst team i've been played with.can't even score a 4 rpo target with more than 6 wickets in hand(happened thrice.)
once i got out the parade starts.(i'm batting at no.3).

You should play on bad teams in career mode - then others on the team can't steal your chances to impress the international selectors.

You don't get extra skill points or career total points for winning a match, just EXP that is unrelated. You've got a disincentive for your team to play well.

lol, but it would be disheartening to see you team loose match after match when you have taken them as close as possible to victory.stuff like losing when all you need is 30-40 runs from 14 overs.

starting out in the county league is much more fun - in the aussie league there's only like 5 teams and you play them over and over and over and over and.....

atleast with the county league, there's more teams with a wider base of players (eg. there's very few offspinners in the aust career!). Plus, a lot of the teams by default have the bradman oval - thats by far my favourite oval ie. quiet with birds chirping, no PA announcements, etc etc.

i think SA Redbacks is best team because i started my career with this and team players are so good in teamwork for wining a big target.

If you start a career as an allrounder Surrey is the best. you get chances on both bowling and batting more often.

Users who are viewing this thread