Which the best EA game.......

Out Of All The EA games....Which Game Do You Find Best In Terms Of Graphics And Want To See The Same

• Total voters

abu

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
well...i personally like the graphics in NBA series.......i would surely like to se the same graphics in cricket 2006.

come on guys.....vote for the series now.

maybe...in maybe.....it will give the developers of cricket an idea of what exactly WE want to SEE in the next cricket series.

i truely prefer NBA Series.
i'm also a great fan of FIFA Series and specially World Cup 2002 but the NBA takes a slight edge in terms of smoothness of graphics.

i'll take either of the graphics in cricket 2006.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 0
tiger woods is better but they should be since it wouldn't be the hardest game to make. still awesome though.

Should I post some FIFA screenshots here? I have quite a few.

FIFA 2003 had the best garphics ever by EA Sports but gamplay abouslutely pooh! EA Sports never bring the two thing togther I don't know what is their problem.

FIFA no doubt...

EA has the most realistic looking players (but the facial animations have disappeared after FIFA 2002 for some strange reason...putting that back would be nice :D) in that game and the game's engine is simply amazing....

For individual games, I say Madden's gameplay is the best (despite Madden having great graphics, those NFL players are had to see, and makes the graphics feel more like a game, and not reality), while NBA Live's graphics are outstanding...though FIFA has the best of both :D

andrew_nixon79 :

can u plz change the format of this poll just like "RATE CRICKET 2004" and "CRICKET 2002 VS CRICKET 2004". in these polls we can see how many views and replies they have but in my poll it only shows "--" and doesn't shows as to how many eplies i've got since i last visited.

plz change the format of the poll. thnx.

I suggest you check the post icon key at the bottom of the page.

This topic has been moved because you posted it in the wrong forum. Where you posted it originally it is showing a link to the new location.

If you go to the Other Stuff forum, you will see it there.

plz andrew......move the POLL to cricket 2004 forum.

it is related to cricket 2004 and the future of cricket games.

it gives us an idea as to what people want to see in cricket 2006.

its like cricket 2006 wishlist.

plz move the topic.

Users who are viewing this thread