Which the best EA game.......

Out Of All The EA games....Which Game Do You Find Best In Terms Of Graphics And Want To See The Same

• Total voters
fifa 2003 rises above all it has the best and fastest graphics and moreover it runs very fast on my pc with just 5 MB of video memory....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

can i atleast get the topic pinned or sumthing so that atleast it stays on the 1st page so that everybody and see it n then post.

another beauty from NBA series.........

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by nikhilverma@Dec 27 2003, 11:24 AM
fifa 2003 rises above all it has the best and fastest graphics and moreover it runs very fast on my pc with just 5 MB of video memory....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:
5mb :huh:

That's impossible...

believe it go to the intel chipset petition page and you will see a post by me which has a screenshot of it...

by the way here is a screenshot

Attachments

• fifa.JPG
    fifa.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi,

Here are some screenshots of Fifa World Cup 2002:

Heres one of the stadiums at night. Very detailed.

Attachments

• Pic007.jpg
    Pic007.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by SumoNYR88+Dec 30 2003, 09:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SumoNYR88 @ Dec 30 2003, 09:09 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-nikhilverma
@Dec 27 2003, 11:24 AM
5mb :huh:

That's impossible... [/b]
Why is that impossible? I've got almost the same specs except for my board is D815. It runs smoothly on my PC as well.

NBA live 99 was as good as c2002 and c2004!!!!!!!
Nba games reached almost to the greatest heights as far as gfx as concerned very early on and every new game looks very similar to the previous one in terms of looks
am i right
NBA Live 99 and NBa 2003 looke quite alike .don`t they?
The most striking similarity as far as sports games are concerned .
Cricket games are never consistent as far as gfx are concerned.
c97 was ok at that time
c2002 was good but no gameplay whatsoever
c2000 poor in all aspects
Bye
Adi

Originally posted by adi123@Jan 10 2004, 09:45 AM
NBA live 99 was as good as c2002 and c2004!!!!!!!
Nba games reached almost to the greatest heights as far as gfx as concerned very early on and every new game looks very similar to the previous one in terms of looks
am i right
NBA Live 99 and NBa 2003 looke quite alike
is`nt it
i agree with u.....the latest edition of NBA has basically the same type of graphics but with a little change and a bit more things added-on.

but they looks absolutely great !!!

if we could have the same for cricket....ohh man....nobody will complaint about the graphics ever again...atleast.

The player 3d models and lighting of nba are the best but the stadiums and animations of fifa are fantastic
:saywhat:

Originally posted by nikhilverma@Jan 10 2004, 03:32 PM
The player 3d models and lighting of nba are the? best but the stadiums and animations of fifa are fantastic
:saywhat:
so we finally got it..............

ALL WE NEED IS A COMBINATION OF NBA AND FIFA SERIES IN CRICKET 2006

Users who are viewing this thread