who is missing

No Amir and Jack, we did not forget you, well I didn't. :unsure:

:) did u notice most of the people missing are the new mods , like iniyan,sohiab,wackojacko,sailesh,

nikhill and squiz also dont come often , :P :OOO:

Originally posted by barmyarmy@May 2 2004, 01:00 PM
Someone wants to be a mod...? :P
:D Even I'm not that desperate to become a mod.

I don't think that ricky really want's to be a mod.He has already got three forums to administer.It was just an observation from him.
And Auwais you still chose to IGNORE ME :wacko: :blink: :( :angry:

I come here everyday, it's just that people are posting less now, and i don't get to post as much. Come on ppl post more!!!

Originally posted by indyan@May 2 2004, 01:16 PM
I don't think that ricky really want's to be a mod.He has already got three forums to administer.It was just an observation from him.
And Auwais you still chose to IGNORE ME :wacko:? :blink:? :(? :angry:
I was just joking...

Originally posted by barmyarmy+May 2 2004, 08:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(barmyarmy @ May 2 2004, 08:38 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-indyan
@May 2 2004, 01:16 PM
And Auwais you still chose to IGNORE ME :wacko:? :blink:? :(? :angry:
I was just joking... [/b]
:D i am sure collins ur joking ,right now i have 5 forums which i am handling and all are different ,

i also got offer to be a mod in ktech but i turned it down ,

but i come here everyday , this is my birth place and i find some of my brothers missing, :P

Originally posted by Auwais Barthez+May 2 2004, 05:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Auwais Barthez @ May 2 2004, 05:35 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-barmyarmy
@May 2 2004, 01:00 PM
Someone wants to be a mod...? :P
:D Even I'm not that desperate to become a mod. [/b]
B) i can understand collins remarks ,he is old and losing his memory ,but ur still a teenager , why did u make such a comment on me .

hmm i thought w could come together and remember our old members.
like insha ,who only posted here ,when we reported him missing.

i think u got my point ,y i opened this topic :)

Well Sailesh only posted for a brief moment.After that he went away.Anyway I think ricky has got a point and Vineet should look into it.And ricky what are the other two forums you manage.

Originally posted by barmyarmy+May 3 2004, 01:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(barmyarmy @ May 3 2004, 01:15 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ricky123
@May 2 2004, 05:39 PM
collins remarks ,he is old and losing his memory
Cheek! Aren't you older than me? <_< [/b]
^_^ well it was just a joke man , :P i think i am the oldest here,

then comes andrew ,and then collins ,

Users who are viewing this thread