Who is Sandeep Unnikrishnan ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know you didn't.

But we all know who you are referring to.

He didn't' but all of us know where they hail from :sarcasm I think you are not familiar with the name, so for you , the name starts with P ends with N.

P

pcfan123

Thats a bit harsh mate, people have a right to chose who they support. We don't chose our ethnicities, but we sure do have a right to chose our loyalties.

braguvaran

Club Cricketer
It's heart breaking :(

Sandeep Unnikrishnan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Laid down his life for us.

Salute.

this is our Indian army, our Indian NSG Force. Come 10 come 50 we have many Sandeep's in here to kick and hit back this terrorist which comes from the terrorist growing country.

There's a huge rally coming up in 2 days of who's i ll be a part of, with candles .

Spewed venom there, didnt you?

Its very wrong to point out to a country for this! :mad:

Highlander999

ICC President
Give it a rest.

Tell the Indians to give it a rest then, instead of singling zMario out, considering chetan was the one who even instigated this!!!!!! Then again, Indian mod, supporting the Indians and having a dig at just the Pakistani, anything new there....:sarcasm

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Tell the Indians to give it a rest then, instead of singling zMario out, considering chetan was the one who even instigated this!!!!!! Then again, Indian mod, supporting the Indians and having a dig at just the Pakistani, anything new there....:sarcasm

Something is about to hit the fan... And its smelly.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
I m no one for labeling any country, it's a "country" and a i m too small being to accuse.

Whatever it is, sorry for that.

Last edited:

Highlander999

ICC President
I wasn't having a dig at you Chetan, for all I care you could go around saying death to Pakistan. I was just making the point about Rohit just singling out zMario, who also happened to be the only Pakistani and was being attacked by multiple Indian members...

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
i didnt point the post to you. and stop claiming the "death" thing, i never ever mentioned what should be done etc, as we see there are actions taken atm against those org.

Humans live there and i believe in Humanity. so stop framing me as "hater"

Last edited:

Gary123

School Cricketer
:facepalm
Why does everyone go on fighting over nationalism?
Its proud thing to belong to some country or the other,but why to just point at each other?
Can't we all live in peace?
Afterall we are all 'Humans',aren't we?
Nations,borders and everything else is just human-made and not divine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread