Who is your favourite cricketer and why?

1 - Inzimam (as by his style batting looks way too easy)
2 - Afridi (in terms of entertainment)
3 - Wasim Akran (well cant say a word about him he was simply gr8)
4 - Sehwag (in terms of his stylish shots & entertaiment he provide)
5 - Saeed Anwar (was a gr8 stylish & wristy left handed batsmen Pakistan ever had)

1. R. Dravid ( he's not only a test player but also ODI; he can get you out of trouble)
2. Y. Singh ( great fielder and aggressive batsman, also part time spinner)
3. Inzimam (great player for Pakistan)
4. Z. Khan (great left handed fast blower for India)
5. A. Kumble ( great spinner especially in test matches)

shahid Afridi,Because Of him I chose to be a cricketer If I become one,

Saeed Anwar,I was thinking of becoming a left handed batsman a very stylish player he is indeed.

Wasim Akram, Do I need to explain?

Waqar,Because of is reverse swing

Inzamam,A great player

YOuhana,Just a touch brilliant player

Sachin tendulkar...even a 4 year old kid can say why...(a bit exaggerated)
R. Dravid...one of the best to have played the game
VVS/Ganguly, their style
S.Waugh cool
Azhar..for his style
Gavaskar...don't have to explain
Richards...same as above
The WI quickies

ahh the list goes on..but to choose one, its sachin.

If you're only allowed to choose one than for me it as to be Mark Waugh......great batsman, superb fielder and a handy part-time bowler...

Dravid, Tendulkar, Lara, S.Waugh come close but as the title says "Cricketer" and not just a batsman or bowler.....I choose M.Waugh

This is the thousandth time I am quoting Allan Donald on this forum - "The greatest cricketer to walk on this planet ever, is Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar." - said in an interview on ESPN Star....

And for me - Sachin Is God!!!!
:)

For me,it is Steve Waugh.Mainly because of his great captaincy,determination and the ability to do well under pressure.

Currently,it is Adam Gilchrist.Awesome player.One of the best keeper/batsmen the game has seen.

fardin said:
shahid Afridi,Because Of him I chose to be a cricketer If I become one,

Saeed Anwar,I was thinking of becoming a left handed batsman a very stylish player he is indeed.

Wasim Akram, Do I need to explain?

Waqar,Because of is reverse swing

Inzamam,A great player

YOuhana,Just a touch brilliant player
fardin buddy u r too patriotic but u should have atleast mentioned some others there mate

sachinisgod said:
This is the thousandth time I am quoting Allan Donald on this forum - "The greatest cricketer to walk on this planet ever, is Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar." - said in an interview on ESPN Star....

:)
mate i have one question did that was told by donald, then really great thing to hear mate,

BATSMEN - Graham Gooch led a very ordinary England side from the front! magnificent player of fast bowling and Warney says in his autobiography that Gooch played him better than anybody.

Steve Waugh was a great example to a lot of people in all walks of life. Steve on talent was good but not great but he will be remembered as one of the worlds best for runscoring and batting under pressure.

BOWLERS - Shane Warne, the best spinner to ever play Test Cricket and he almost single handily revived International Cricket,

Devon Malcolm, very underated and until Harmison the only England quickie to win test series for his country. his 9-57 vs South Africa was amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread