Who Spins The Ball The Most?

D

Duncan

i dunno many spinners so just post a suggestion and i'll replace the asterisks......

i'd say magilla,, he spins it a mile!

D

Duncan

hav u eva seen macgill bowl....like 1.5 metre spins..........unlike murali

I

imported_graham

i'd say mcgill as well, i heard everyone say that warne spins the most but yeah, mcgill and murali does bowl wiff a lot of spin.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I can spin the ball that much when I'm on form and have a helpful pitch. Murali can turn it from the first bowl of the match, and off any surface. When he's on a real spinners wicket, he spins it more than 1.5 metres

I

imported_graham

yeah but when murali bowled against australia in VB series, he did not spin the ball much, only on occasions, and yeah, or was that becasue he just came from a recovery??

D

Duncan

did i type 1.5 metres???? :blink: :blink:

i ACTUALLY MEANT 4.5 metres :lol:

lol

but u most likely musn't hav seen macgill bowl b4....

D

Duncan

lol no...

wat i'm saying is that he bowls extremely wide and spins them in......one of the biggest spinners...unlike murali....however he bowls so consistently wide...he only get s afew wickets and gets smashed since the balls come 90degree angles all the time, the batsman don't need 2 worry bout the spin!

I

imported_graham

yeah actually mcgill does, plenty full and wide bowls come from him

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
If Macgill was spinning them in 4.5 metres, he'd be pitching it off the pitch!

And anyway as he's a leg spinner, if he was spinning it that far outside leg any old batsman would be able to slog him over mid on. And his googly would be easy to pick as it would pitch the other side of the pitch!

D

Duncan

y thank you andrew....

u've just wrecked all my explaning :angry:

lol :P u should become a lawyer

S

SHAHZEB 007

Right again my opinion can count here as a neutral supporter who has seen both Murali and McGill Bowl. They both turn it alot, but when Murali gets going he in my opinion gets more spin, and McGil does not spin it 4.5metres, although he does get it to spin alot!

T

TheDon00

du c.. whatever you name is mate as much as it disgusts me to agree with a pommie :D :P that Murli does bowl some corkers. Some of those **** deliveries from Murli spin the begeezers out of poor old Gilla :(

Users who are viewing this thread