Who you think is best young talent cricketer !

CoolzEng45

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i think best young talent cricket is:

James harris - He has amazing debut match and he can bat as well !

Stuart Broad - He is a all rounder , he can very good bowl and he just young he will grow up became will best bowler future

Adil Rasid - He is spin bowling , he is next shane warne and he is very good debut match

Luke Wright - he has brilliant talent batting and he can good player future in odi

Sam Northeast - He is youngest player , he just has one match last season but he got duck (i nnot sure abt it ). He has lot a hundred from england u17 and club kent 2xi !

Any agree with me ?

(English not my first language , my first language is bsl bec i am deaf)

Joel Pope and James Taylor, 2 of the most talented young cricketers I've ever seen. these 2 will be up there with Bradman and Gilchrist. No bias whatsoever on my part.

RP Singh of India, can destroy a batting line-up on his day...

Luke Wright gets my vote as he is an exciting young prospect for England in ODIs.

Here are some of the up and coming young Australians I saw in the paper today.

Moises Henriques: Portugese-born New South Wales all-rounder. The 20-year-old has already been compared to a young Steve Waugh.

Luke Ronchi: Explosive West Australian wicketkeeper-batsman who will have to wait his turn behind Adam Gilchrist and Brad Haddin for Australia.

Luke Pomersbach: Dashing young middle-order batsman from the west who has lit up the Pura Cup.

Luke Butterworth: Super-talented Tasmanian all-rounder. He recently achieved a remarkable treble when he took five wickets and then scored a century and a double century in a second-XI interstate match.

Matthew Wade: Bright young wicketkeeper-batsman who moved from Tasmania to Victoria to launch his first-class career. Looks to have immense talent.

Greg Moller: Queensland batsman has already impressed national selector Jamie Cox, who pitch-focked him into the Chairman's XI tour game after only four first-class matches.

alot of good talented cricketers out there but only a few will develop into good international players. only time will tell how far these 3 players will get because of the current state of cricket in the caribbean and lack of input in developing youngsters.

Kieron Pollard- Got plenty of tallent and potential.
Danesh Ramdin- Good keeper already just needs to improve his bating.
Lendl Simmons-Good potential could become Gails partner for a long time.

the new south african spinner Paul Harris but actually i can't see him becoming a legend or a great player of the game but he's a pretty good young spinner for SA .

Pomersbach is an absolute monstrosity. His FC strikerate of 74 is currently higher than his one day strikerate. In practice matches, he devastated both South African and English touring squads as if they were mere club sides.

I'm very keen to see Phil Hughes, seemingly a direct replacement at NSW for Jaques. At 18, he is the second youngest player to debut for the Blues in 30 years, behind Michael Clarke. As part of the Australian under-19s last season, he scored 2 fifties and 2 hundreds in five one dayers against Pakistan u-19. Against the Sri Lankans, playing for the Chairman's XI in October, he scored 49 before being stumped off Muralidaran.

I agree that Pomersbach is potentially the best young player Australia has to offer at the moment, he is a great young batsman.

Second on my list would be Ben Hilfenhaus, who has already played ODI cricket for Australia, if you're not familiar with him he swings the ball a mile and at a good zip too.

Third on my list is Travis Birt, although his season for Tassie last year was solid without being brilliant, he is still a great talent with plenty of experience and only 25 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread