Who you think is best young talent cricketer !

For Bangladesh, I'd say Aftab Ahmed is also another fantastic talent, he almost hits boundaries for fun when he gets going.

Ashraful has immense talent as well, but he just isn't consitant enough.

South africa has found quite a few good young player and they will be a force in future to overtake the ageing Aussies. Look at the list of these young guys:
Dale Steyn - Pace and aggression
JP Dumminy - Young Micheal Hussey for SA
AB DeVilliers - There best middle order bat already
Albie Morkel - New age Zulu
Mornie Morkel - Another fast bowler

I think Rohit Sharma deserves to be one of the best young players as well, he's grasped every oppurtinity he's got, and he hasn't got many because they always overlook him, but not now......

India: Robin Uthappa/VRV Singh
VRV? I think you horribly overlook so many great players--Rohit Sharma and Piyush Chawla, for example. VRV has had his chances, as have the previous two, and they have outshone him in all respects. If I remember correctly, VRV had problems picking up wickets against Bangladesh!

For Bangladesh, I'd say Aftab Ahmed is also another fantastic talent, he almost hits boundaries for fun when he gets going.

Ashraful has immense talent as well, but he just isn't consitant enough.
That's exactly why players like Shariah Nafees and Sakib Al Hasan are greater talents. They have composure and temperament, elements that are a lot harder to teach than a straight drive.

Don't forget Mushfiqur, my god, if it wasn't for that guy, they would have never beat us in the WC. Extremely calm.

South africa has found quite a few good young player and they will be a force in future to overtake the ageing Aussies. Look at the list of these young guys:
JP Dumminy - Young Micheal Hussey for SA
AB DeVilliers - There best middle order bat already
Albie Morkel - New age Zulu
Mornie Morkel - Another fast bowler

i just want to edit that a bit lol ( totally agree but i would add a couple of changes like:

JP Dumminy - good fielder , usefull middle order batsman
AB De Villiers - great fielder ! great middle order batsman and great attacking batsman.
Albie Morkel - So called by some comentators the next lance klusner or Lance Klusner style of play ( great all rounder albie morkel )
i don't know i don't have that must trust in Morne Morkel but he could end up a great player .

That's exactly why players like Shariah Nafees and Sakib Al Hasan are greater talents. They have composure and temperament, elements that are a lot harder to teach than a straight drive.

yea but Nafees hasnt done anything in a while and he hasnt been picked for the ODIs against new zealand.

Last edited:
What about West Indies?
Cricket world needs a strong West Indies side for sustaining good competitive level. They should definately find some players soon. And also they should have cool head as most Wi players tend to be too aggressive in approach.

yeah Windies are mostly reliying on their Senior Players like Chanderpaul and Gayle and the young guys aren't coming through

Kieron Pollard- Got plenty of tallent and potential.
Danesh Ramdin- Good keeper already just needs to improve his bating.
Lendl Simmons-Good potential could become Gails partner for a long time.
Darren Sammy- Saw what he can be against England

those are a few that i could think of.

i still think South Africa has a excellent future ahead of them with so much great young talent.

Users who are viewing this thread