whole team ALL OUT @ 0 (Level: Medium)

desiboi

School Boy Cricketer<br><a href="http://www.planet
Online Cricket Games Owned
:cool: I know it's the weakest team in cricket but still it's hard to get 10 wickets without giving away runs :)

ALSO a bonus SA 8/10 :D

here's England all out at 1 :D

Attachments

• 0allout.JPG
    0allout.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 71
  • wickets.JPG
    wickets.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 69
  • SA.JPG
    SA.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 69
  • England.JPG
    England.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 64
  • ENG2.JPG
    ENG2.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 64
Very impressive but I have 1 question.
How did England get to 1 without byes/leg byes? Because when I bowled I gave away a 2 byes in 2 seperate overs and it didn't count as a maiden. And I'm also taking that the last ball was a wicket.

stevie said:
If you could grab a shot of your hall of fame, I'd happily update the records. I can see a few in there!

where would it be???? I couldn't find it under Player Satistics , Bating, Bowling and Fieding

IloveGilly said:
How did England get to 1 without byes/leg byes? Because when I bowled I gave away a 2 byes in 2 seperate overs and it didn't count as a maiden. And I'm also taking that the last ball was a wicket.

That's a very good question im sure the answer will be interesting.

desiboi said:
where would it be???? I couldn't find it under Player Satistics , Bating, Bowling and Fieding

Ah, now that's a good question. Would explain why it actually isn't in the record threads! *slaps self*

IloveGilly said:

well! that happens in Tutsi Patch not in Boss Patch

stevie said:
If you could grab a shot of your hall of fame, I'd happily update the records. I can see a few in there!

well I couldn't find anything in my Hall of Fame except Pathan taking 9 wickets against SA

Attachments

• SAAAA.JPG
    SAAAA.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread