Why Autoplay

ronaldo7777

PC Journalism Contest Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why is everyone wanting autoplay for Lara. If you cant be bothered to bowl then you shouldnt be playing any cricket game. Anyway if i wanted autoplay (Which i DONT) then it would be for batting.

I think it's nice to have the choice. Personally I want it for patch testing so I don't have to quit and restart if I lose the toss!!!

i deffinatly agree with you there ronaldo. But it could be used to put yourself into a rubbish position in a game and see if you can get out of it. Still dont see why ppl keep going on about it though. Can't see us been able to do it for a long long time. It is basically impossible!

forget autoplay people.. the game is fast paced so there no trouble.. also why use auto play.. that isnt realisitc issit? play the full game, thats where the enjoyment is.

barmyarmy said:
I think it's nice to have the choice. Personally I want it for patch testing so I don't have to quit and restart if I lose the toss!!!

Thats a good point that you make !!! Its would definitely help in patch testing !!!

Thats a good point that you make !!! Its would definitely help in patch testing !!!
I Agree, and with barmyarmy, and it would be good to see what diffence this makes to the game.

How about someone makes the auto play and those that don't want it don't get it, I feel that people are on other people?s backs just because they want to auto play a bit! It?s crazy if you don't want it and get annoyed about people asking don?t read a thread with "auto play I want it" titles, simple!

"That isn?t realistic" none of it is, it?s a computer game, if you want realism go watch/play cricket!!!

Rant over!

How about someone makes the auto play and those that don't want it don't get it, I feel that people are on other people?s backs just because they want to auto play a bit! It?s crazy if you don't want it and get annoyed about people asking don?t read a thread with "auto play I want it" titles, simple!

"That isn?t realistic" none of it is, it?s a computer game, if you want realism go watch/play cricket!!!

Rant over!
your right why are we having this debate

In a test against Bangladesh i can declare on 50 and still win by an innings. Thats why i need autoplay

Anubis said:
In a test against Bangladesh i can declare on 50 and still win by an innings. Thats why i need autoplay
Well said
SOme reps coming your way :clap

Anubis said:

Play someone harder

Users who are viewing this thread