Why r u still playin this

• Thread starter Deleted member 9102
  • Start date
Why Playing

Simple Reason cuz i only have 2 games now GTA SA and Cricket 2005. i got stuck in SA so finallly came to play Cricket. so i dont have any other choice.

sid_19840 said:
I think EA only cares on making money.This is clearly evident as they do not make any patches to remove bugs and improve things once the game is released.

The other option is to make a game properly in the first place and not have the need for patches and bug fixes.

sid_19840 said:
I dont understand is it illegal to make patches for cricket 2005?
its ilegal for them to use kookaburra bats etc because they havent got the rights, we can do it its just ilegal for them because they are making money from it.

actually we can ask companies for money our selves seeing as we are advertising them in the games ( pitch ads, graphics ,etc ) ;)

Re:r u still playing this stupid game?

Madman said:
Why r u guys still playin this stupid game it is so unrealistic :rtfl :laugh :laugh
u can patch it all u like it is still unrealistic
there are 2 much better games Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 and Cricket 2005
this is definitely not a better game than them 2

Cos may be I may have to invest in a new pc to play those games-if any one can tell me if my present pc which plays cricket2004 well can be used without any upgradation to play the two new games, I will think about it.

sid_19840 said:
I think EA only cares on making money.This is clearly evident as they do not make any patches to remove bugs and improve things once the game is released.

Its just HB studios that are terrible developers. Other branches of EA such as EALA give great support for their games.

Trescothick said:
Because I refuse to shell out for yet another cricket game that EA sports haven't made properly. 2004 and 2005 are both highly unrealistic and both need patching heavily to be playable, and considering I have 2004 the way I like it, why should I go to the trouble of 2005?
Think you've hit the nail on the head there. If you already had cricket2004 why buy cricket2005 it doesnt really bring anything new, ok the graphics are better in some respects but the players bodies look terrible (He-Men). You also get twenty/20 in domestic competition but this is hardly worth buying a new game for. If the product looked finished rather than looking like something cobbled together on a friday afternoon I might have considered buying it, hopefully they will spend more time on the next rehash.

Precisely ! If you care to check how much time (Years !) Mr. Molineux and his gang are putting into the Black & White series, it's like a kick in the teeth for someone to release cricket'05 as a new game when actually all it features is what cric'04 SHOULD have been in the first place.
Of course it's difficult to make a good game but if and when you DO mess it up, at least have the decency to place a few programmers on damage control and fix a few issues the community longs for. As it is now, the community is doing the work the programmers should be doing AND are paying for it.

So as long as I don't look into the cricket '06 forum and see "Wow, this game is playable without ANY patching" I will stick to Cricket'04, Thank you!

Madman said:
i hav officially switched over from BLIC to Cricket 2004 until some serious BLIC editing
No! this topic don't suck.
It will help turn people onto C2004.
C2004 is cheap, so it's a no brainer to buy.

i hav officially switched over from Cricket 2005 to Cricket 2004 until some serious C2005 editing :D

I keep reading reviews of Cricket 2005 and Blic2005 - but I am not impressed from what I have read. Cricket2004 with CGPV5 has given me lots of thrills-though I am playilng only in Normal mode. So lots to do with Cricket2004 yet, I am sticking to Cricket 2004 for sometime to come!

Users who are viewing this thread