wicket taking

timer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How do I take wickets? It seems all I can do is start and end the delivery with the same button. The AI keeps hitting me all around. Is there different types of delivery I can bowl? Any tips?

thank you

No need to be rude! I cant find the manual. I bought the game a while ago. The only thing I remember how to do is bat.

Mix up line and length, bowl to a field, use bowlers according to the pitch, vary pace, and don't play 10/20 over matches(or if you do want to play those matches, use an AI patch)

ZoraxDoom said:
Mix up line and length, bowl to a field, use bowlers according to the pitch, vary pace, and don't play 10/20 over matches(or if you do want to play those matches, use an AI patch)

How about special balls? Why do I need to use an AI patch when playing 10/20 overs match? Which patch?

Yep, thats why you need AI patches, I reccomend Bosses CPG V5. There are no special balls. Just use slower balls, off cutters, arm balls, etc.

yes I would agree with Zorax there, use Boss's V5 patch, also sams exe beta is a must.

Can somebody guide as to how to use these patches. Where should I save them and how do I run them?

Like ZoraxDoom said, bowl to a field. I have found that with good bowlers if u do a normal ball and u move the cursor only sideways to just outside off stump, they edge. Or they block you. If you bowl there for a few overs, I find they get frustrated and get out. Also, full a fair way outside off stump, with a guy out at deep extra cover; always works ;) i think its a glitch :cool:

good luck

Controlling Ball Marker?

Can anybody guide me how to control the ball marker. It slips everytime resulting in a wide or a short ball.

Yes I do use, but it somehow slips and moves very fast and decides a poisition for itself

If the bowler has a poor discipline rating, it is harder to control. Press the button you used to start the run up again to stop the marker, or press the arrow keys lightly. It takes practice...

Users who are viewing this thread