Wilfred Rhodes First-Class Shield | PC Player Auction & Drafts Summary #1137|

Time limit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to win a trophy this season...

Unless you play for Xplicit this is only trophy you will be competing for...

41-1mIpJ-wL._SY355_.jpg

Reactions: Ohm
Yawn.. some details regarding when will it start? We need to make sure our bidders are available at that date, I'm not sure if I'll be around so a specific date will help. Thanks!

You probably didn't mean it in the way it's coming across but don't you think a little appreciation would go a long way? We are unaware of the amount of work that goes behind the scenes. So let's appreciate that, shall we?

You probably didn't mean it in the way it's coming across but don't you think a little appreciation would go a long way? We are unaware of the amount of work that goes behind the scenes. So let's appreciate that, shall we?
I appreciate the hard work these guys put in and is anyway commendable. I only would've liked more details about it rather than 'our special guest' and etc especially since this is the second or third time I've asked regarding this as I'll be travelling this week and the 'Yawn' was only implying that I'm too sleepy nothing related to PCPL.

We are currently discussing the auction management and things related to auction. It won't be a long delay but yeah, it may take another day or two for posting any update regarding the auction.

[HASHTAG]#FearsomeTweakFCLeg[/HASHTAG]

Thanks,
PresEvil. :)

We are currently discussing the auction management and things related to auction. It won't be a long delay but yeah, it may take another day or two for posting any update regarding the auction.

[HASHTAG]#FearsomeTweakFCLeg[/HASHTAG]

Thanks,
PresEvil. :)
:thumbs Thanks for the update and I said there's no hurry, life comes first. Only asked if we could get a date which you answered and it's alright if there is a delay too.

:thumbs Thanks for the update and I said there's no hurry, life comes first. Only asked if we could get a date which you answered and it's alright if there is a delay too.

Just cant wait to sign the controversial one huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread