Story Windows Movie Maker Videos: Requests OFF

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all, I believe this is the right sub-forum for this

If anyone wishes me to make a video relating to their story all you have to do is ask me.

All you have to do is post the relevant pages of your story and tell me which match in your story you wish me to do it in.

Three conditions:

1. It will be posted on youtube to host it

2. It will be made with Windows Movie Maker

3. I will not make it immediately because it takes time I have a social life which takes up a lot of time for me (not saying that you people do not)

Manee

Last edited:
With enough time could you make compilations? Like PES 5 goals compilations, cos I've been wanting to make one for a while. Obviously this will mean I need to send you the goals.

Meaning I will need your msn :rolleyes:

hey manee my request :please make a video of the innings of K.Sangakkara , M.Atapattu , B.Lara and also the bowling of M.Muralitharan and Vaas ........use that partnership graph as well ..... u know the best to do it .....as u made the 1st one nicely and accurate ......:cheers ...take ur time .....and do it in ur own style .

Could you please send me the relevant posts of Attapattu, Lara, Murali and Vaas, Sangakkara I have finished.

All the clips will be in one video, just to clarify.

K.Sangakkara's images(4 images)
15au6.jpg

16mr4.jpg

17qf7.jpg

34az7.jpg

Atapattu's images(3 images)
11kc0.jpg

12qc6.jpg

13xy9.jpg

Partnership (1 image)
21kq0.jpg

Murali's images(4 images)
26cg8.jpg

hk1vv8.gif

28ru1.jpg

30ek2.jpg

Lara's images( 4 images)
41zq8.jpg

44ch3.jpg

runoutgl1.gif

36kt6.jpg

hey manne ..posting 16 images ....if its becoming too big then drop few images ....and no need of Vaas . Take ur time to do the video .

Its interesting manee!!! :clap

I saw the video and was very interesting with music effects!!! well done especially ur music compilation ( liked cane's music a lot :))!!!

Can i make some requests here.... Actually i have two requests for the story

1) can u make the video for the first match bw Aus vs Windies

2) Then for the second match Ind Vs Windies

Two separate Videos!!!

And have a doubt whether i have to post the pictures here becos its taking too much time to load when all the pictres are together... So can i post the post no and their links?

thanx in advance
Surendar :)

manee said:
Hi, no murali sadly...he didnt fit into the theme of the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtGaW1LPiII

Oh wow ....thats professional work .... tell EA thats the way to do a video :cheers ...i will post ur video in my story in my next update :cheers ...u are the best video maker ever :happy...reps to u

btw i liked the way u started with Jeff Hardy's music and the Kane in middle ...truely awesome :happy

surendar said:
Its interesting manee!!! :clap

I saw the video and was very interesting with music effects!!! well done especially ur music compilation ( liked cane's music a lot :))!!!

Can i make some requests here.... Actually i have two requests for the story

1) can u make the video for the first match bw Aus vs Windies

2) Then for the second match Ind Vs Windies

Two separate Videos!!!

And have a doubt whether i have to post the pictures here becos its taking too much time to load when all the pictres are together... So can i post the post no and their links?

thanx in advance
Surendar :)

Thanks, I like to concentrate on the content of the music with the pictures :D.

The post links are fine.

Do you people like the sound clip at the end? :cool:

@Gamerkid: Thanks...

I will be doing Surendar's videos now: no more requests please

manee said:
Do you people like the sound clip at the end? :cool:

sound clips in the whole video were awesome :cheers and the Thanking screen in the end was the best professional work :cheers

manee said:
The post links are fine.

Do you people like the sound clip at the end?

yeah...it was greatly compiled along with pictres ( sound and picture combination suited very well ) and well done :clap :clap

The post links are fine.

Thanx Manee.. i will be psot the links!!! :happy

Users who are viewing this thread