Woman tries to pay Wal-Mart with fake million dollar bill

Bilal91

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
OMG. Are there people that are actually that stupid :rolleyes: WTF is wrong with her...I wonder if she was expecting change :p ;)

Woman tries to pay Wal-Mart with fake million dollar bill

A woman from Georgia, USA was arrested for trying to pay an amount of $1,671.55 with a fake million dollar note at Wal-Mart.
The staff at the Wal-Mart in Covington called the police when Alice Regina Pike was trying to buy $1,671.55 worth of merchandise with a one-million dollar bill.

When the police arrived they arrested Pike for allegedly trying to use the fake million dollar bill. After searching her purse the police found two more fake million dollar notes.

Evidently Pike didn't know the U.S. Treasury does not make $1-million bills. The toy ones she had, can be bought as gifts in some souvenir shops.

Stacey Cotton, the police chief of Covington said: "the bill looks real, but offcourse there's nothing real about this." The fake bill featured a picture of the Statue of Liberty. After Pike was charged with forgery she said her husband had given her the bills as a gift and that she thought they were real.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
You cannot teach people common sense so no offense to the American Education System but some Americans are truly stupid.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Well I didn't believe it at first, but it did happen in the USA and boy, are there some stupid people there!

rickyp

International Coach
where did she think they would pull the change from? she only got 2000 worth of stuff..... i dont think wal mart has that much money

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Drewska said:
This could of only happend in the USA.
I think you'll find that there are people that stupid the whole world over ;)

This reminds me of a news article I read a few years back when a guy in America was trying to pass off $1 Bills as 50's (I think) He'd cut the corners of the $1 bills off and attached fake corners where the amount stated $50.

Gibbsrules

Club Cricketer
"her husband had given her the bills as a gift and that she thought they were real".Yea right!Generous husband to go give his wife 3 million dollars...Was this women blonde by any chance?

Users who are viewing this thread