World Cricket Conference

I would have gladly shared this with you via PM, but yeah ... you chose to ask me openingly.

I wasn't the one who asked you openly, you made a public comment first. Why would I take this behind closed doors once you've already said what you wanna say in front of everyone?

:saf: 40+ bonus ratings > :pak: 15+ bonus ratings.

Upsets in T20's I can understand, even keeping things interesting for lower rated teams, I can understand. But, in ODI's using CricSim you maybe have a 1 in 20 "funny" result where a county team beats an international team mostly by the simmer tweaking the ratings.

You don't use the sim, you know nothing about the sim. A "funny" result, as you put it, isn't a rare sighting in this sim. India lost to China in the final of the Asia Cup despite the massive ratings gulf. Morocco, my team, lost to Saudi Arabia in the Arab Cup final despite a massive ratings gulf. England beat New Zealand in the Nations League semi-final despite, at the time, there being a massive ratings gulf between the two sides. Shit, India lost to Greece in the first tournament we ever did in this league. There are literally dozens of more results in this very league that are like that, that I'm not remembering of the top of my head, so that Pakistan-South Africa result is the last "funny result" of the league.

I am not upset, nor had my tongue in cheek. Just feel that for the authentency of the league, "funny" results should be addressed now and again.

There's nothing wrong in the authenticity of the league, nor are there any "funny" results in the league. If there was, you wouldn't be the only one questioning it. You can't go levying around accusations regarding the authenticity of the league because you can't take losing a single match.

Even if you are upset about the result, which is a perfectly justified feeling to have, why would your first thought be that I've tweaked the ratings to make Pakistan win or South Africa lose? You've literally levied an accusation of favoritism at me because you couldn't handle losing a match in a simulation league?

ODI's using CricSim you maybe have a 1 in 20 "funny" result where a county team beats an international team mostly by the simmer tweaking the ratings.
There's nothing wrong in the authenticity of the league, nor are there any "funny" results in the league. If there was, you wouldn't be the only one questioning it. You can't go levying around accusations regarding the authenticity of the league because you can't take losing a single match.
Meant to say: " In my experience using CricSim"

No hard feelings, sorry you took it like I'm accusing you of favoritism :like:

OKAY Cool Cool... Let's not divert our mind on different topics... This awesome league will put on hold after World Cup and we don't know when @Na Maloom Afraad make his mind for Phase 2... So let's enjoy...
He should start soon or else it won't be hard to find him...
Post automatically merged:

No reason to fight guys, i’m gonna get trashed by Niue in the quarterfinal anyways
Ok

Users who are viewing this thread