|World Domestic Cricket League|Round 2 started|Pick 3 South Africans|

Viral Shah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks mate. so are all the team sold and can you change the name to "viral" from ankur in first post

Gorro_124

Club Captain
vCash sent!!TNT is mine!!! Hey legend viral and meghraj, i had bet a lot on england yesterday..:) and on 2nd semi i have bet for pakistan..Hope they get me loads of vcash!!:)

KKRsGr8st added 16 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Hey can we have a rule of having 1 foreign player in 1 team??:)Just a sugesstion.. If yes, then i will love to take Shahid Afridi in Trinidad and Tobago!! :)

Meghraj_17

Club Captain
vCash sent!!TNT is mine!!! Hey legend viral and meghraj, i had bet a lot on england yesterday..:) and on 2nd semi i have bet for pakistan..Hope they get me loads of vcash!!:)

KKRsGr8st added 16 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Hey can we have a rule of having 1 foreign player in 1 team??:)Just a sugesstion.. If yes, then i will love to take Shahid Afridi in Trinidad and Tobago!! :)

Ok and good,so kohli can we start the drafts tomorrow

Virat Kohli

School Cricketer
Guys here are the Drafting rules:
Pick only the number of players mentioned in the table down

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 1: 3 Indian players
Round 2: 3 South African players
Round 3: 2 Australians players
Round 4: 2 England's players
Round 5: 2 New Zealand players
Round 6: 1 West Indies players
Round 7: 2 Pakistan players
Round 8: 2 Sri Lankan players
Round 9: 1 Under-19 Player

Users who are viewing this thread